Hi everyone!

Connie

Hi, my name is Connie,

I'm a 21 year old girl who has just begun to really open up to her little side.

I'm French and British, but am currently based in Japan for a university exchange.

The reason I joined this forum is to be able to meet and make friends with other people in the community without having to create an account on Fetlife.

I would also like to know more about the lifestyle and how to really appreciate being little.

My favorite colour is pink, but I generally like like pastel colours. (so much so that I couldn't help but dye my hair pink and purple)

My love for cute accessories defies all boundaries. (especially Sanrio ones!) 

I also like to play video games and watch anime.

I'm looking forward to meeting all of you!

よろしくお願いします!

Hello Connie, welcome! :)

I am sure you will feel at home in this little community. I an new to this site as well but I gotta tell you, so far I have been having lots of fun reading the wonderful people in here and I'm very excited to be among like-minded friends.

I have taken the liberty of adding you as my Friend. Hope you will do the same ^_^ but if not it's all ok :)

take care and have a wonderful day! well, nigth in Japan :D

Thank you all for your warm welcome!

I wish I could stay and talk longer, but I have a report on contemporary Japanese politics to write  :unsure:

I wish I could stay and talk longer, but I have a report on contemporary Japanese politics to write  :unsure:

seems like hard work... but you can do it! :)

Bienvenue!  :)

My Daddy and I are French too.

I also love pink and Sanrio ^^

Yay! I guess you could call it a French invasion lol