Welcome to DDlg Forum

Looking for friends

Daddysprincesspoles

Hello littles and Daddies :-*

My name is Poles, and I live in the northwest of england.

my little self is 12 years old and I like monster high and dancing.

I have no little friends :-(

I have been to ABDL events but they was all babies. Nobody to play with and they all wore nappies and stuff. No big girls there, although I am hoping next time I go back there will be.

Soooo, as I am having a day off with my Daddy today he said I could look for some friends.

So here I am! if you are 10-13,  into monster high or ever after high, dresses with skulls on and glitter, maybe we can be friends?

Poles xxx

Guest danithebrat

Hello! I'm a little middle who is about 8-12, and I'm a boy but I still like a lot of the same things you do!

I've never seen Monster High but I've heard it's really good, and I love lots of glitter, too!

Feel free to check out my profile, hopefully we can be friends!

Oh by the way, my name is Dani.

• Like 1

Hi _BabyKitty_ 

Thankyou for the welcome :-)

I am new to this type of site, although I have been on Fetlife for years now.

I also like quite heavy music- I am into a mix of nu metal, old school, grunge, hair metal, I will give anything a try. 

I was going to do some colouring today, I got a new book with all monsters in its really nice.

Poles x

Hi danithebrat :-)

pleased to meet you.

You have never seen monsters high? its kind of girly so maybe not what big boys watch. Do you like anime cartoons maybe or do you find them scary? I like some of them cos I love the way the characters dress.

Last year I did my hair all different colours and sky blue was my favourite it looked just like a manga girl  :)

Poles x

Guest danithebrat

Howdy Poles!

I like a couple anime, one of my favorites is Ouran High School Host Club. I've always wanted to dye my hair but I'm scared to bleach it.

If you wanna talk more feel free to friend me!