DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Too old to be a daddy

jondavids

I'm 48. Am I too old for DDlg? I ask because while Littles exist in different ages, they might not want a DD who is late 40's.

So advice for me and other daddies please, realistically is late 40's too late?

• Like 2

Guest _BabyKitty_

No, of course your not too old! Both Daddies and littles come in all ages 18 and upwards. :heart:

There is a lot of littles, myself included that prefer older daddies so don't worry about it ^_^

• Like 2

Guest Appacheian
DDLG does not have age limits. Question yourself why you think there is one. I’m 63 and my Little is 39 and that question has never arisen to us.

Guest Dulci

Not at all - may feel that way (I often feel I'm too old to be a little), but like with anything, there is always going to be a variety :) 

As long as both parties are 18+ there are no age limits. 

• Like 1

Guest Little Otter

I went to a littles meetup today, and there was a daddydom that was 63 with a little that was 52. He didn't even get into DDLG til he was 55. So no, you're not too old.

• Like 2

Even though I'm slightly younger then you I always felt age as numbers are really just numbers. How you feel is what really matters :)

• Like 1

Guest BabyPeach

I'm 45 and prefer a Daddy around my age.  Nobody is too old to be a Daddy.  Or too young (18 and up) for that matter (though you will see older men who say a younger man can't be a Daddy....that's bollocks). We're all in this together, learning and growing as we go along, within the dynamic/lifestyle.

Don't let people's preferences deter you.  We all have preferences.  You just need to find the person who matches with yours.

• Like 1

We maybe termed old in numbers but if the heart is ready to learn we never are old. If the soul is willing for adventure we are never old. No way you are old, don't think about the number but think of knowing self more, making a research of self and move on, take the ride. Wishing you all the best.

Nope. My Daddy is in his fifties- I like that he looks like a Daddy should ( in my head) he has a grey beard. I prefer older Daddy's. You will find other littles out there that feel the same.

I personally don't see age as a problem for anything. So long as two people have a connection and are happy and safe why does a number matter? My Daddy was twice my age but I never saw it as a problem. Whoever told you you were too old may have been saying you were too old for them, which is okay because everyone has preferences. But you're not too old to be a daddy. 

Nope I’m going to be 40 this year and I’m a little! But I do see where you are coming from because I asked that same question my self about being a little. Was I to told to me one then I said to my self as long as I’m happy that is the most important.

Guest Dorian_JE
I have come across plenty of Daddies that are far older than yourself, I wouldn’t say there is a limit to how old as being a Daddy isn’t defined by age it’s defined by who you are...the community is very broad so I’m sure you will find the right one mate

I've struggled with this, too. I'm 47, and it does feel that way at times. It's not the fault of the site admins or most of the users. There are many times that people our age (big and little) get told that.

Guest Looby-Lou

There are lots of Littles and CG's on this forum who are much younger than you, that's true.  

I'm 50 and a very happy Little, and there are other Littles here who are older than 30.  Most of us in this sort of age group would probably PREFER an older Daddy. 

And that's just on this forum, there are of course lots of littles who you might meet at events or on other websites, so don't feel disheartened, you are not too old and you never will be.

• 1 month later...
I'm 46 and my Daddy is in his 50's. I get looks occasionally at kink events as an older little by newcomers mostly, so I can understand.
  • Like 1

I'm 46, and I am a little. I know lots of "older" daddies. One thing I have learned, is that you are only too old if you think you are.

Guest Kerjin

I'm 48. Am I too old for DDlg? I ask because while Littles exist in different ages, they might not want a DD who is late 40's.

So advice for me and other daddies please, realistically is late 40's too late?

I'm 56. My little girl is 31. Age is mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter.  :)

No matter your age, you will find a little out there that sees you as a Daddy.

Truthfully, in my experience, what I've seen is a plethora of older men, identifying as a Daddy, that want an 18yo girl who's also a little.  Now, while that dynamic can work, and I'm not saying the OP is in this bucket, most littles I have met (Your mileage WILL vary) prefer to have a Daddy closer to their own age. This is Not A Bad Thing (sm). It's a personal preference thing.

In my case, I met my little girl here. I didn't know her physical age and, truthfully, it didn't matter. We hit it off, the dynamic started to form, we exchanged pictures and more information, the dynamic strengthed, we video chatted, the relationship formed. After we started the DD/lg relationship, I remembered that I didn't know her age, although she knew I was older than her.  So, I sat her down and we talked about age difference and she told me "I know your older than me Daddy, why wouldn't you be? You're my Daddy."

From the mouth of babes. The age difference between us made no difference to us. One day, the age difference between you and your little, however small or large it may be, will matter not, to you. And that's all that matters.

tl;dr - Nope, your not, and never are, too old to be a Daddy, or a little for that matter.

Edited by Kerjin