Very happy to be here!

Daddy Itzae

Hello wonderful community! :)

I joined this forum 3 days ago and I got to say I am so glad I did. This site is unique, the atmosphere is wonderful and the Little members are beyond sweet... sometimes I have to curtail my enthusiasm and reluctantly log out when the offline world duties call but I come back every chance I got :p  :D

ok, ok, this is supposed to be my introduction post, so I'll try to be brief.

I am a 46yo single male, never married, with no children.

My home country is Mexico and I currently reside there. I lived in the US for 13 years and I loved that experience.

I like to learn about other cultures, traditions and places. If I could all I would do is to travel all over the world. Also I wish I could speak more than 2 languages; Italian, Japanese and French are on the top of my language bucket list. Althought I guess I should keep improving my English before tackling another language. (and I gotta say my long stay in the USA made me almost forget Spanish has written accents! :$ )

I have other interests and hobbies, like reading about spirituality, esoteric stuff, arqueoastronomy and ancients cultures.  When I watch TV I look for sci-fi, westerns, and I like also action movies but with some brain/message in it (The Lord of the Rings Trilogy and the Matrix are good examples). I have watched some Anime online and loved some of it, like SAO - Sword Art Online-

Oh and I love playing chess, only I never find someone to play it with, lol.

Ehr, did I say I was going to be brief? lol, sorry. Just really quick... I am here because I have felt like a Daddy for like 20 years already, only I didn't have a clear idea of what that was and why.

I have always been drawn to girls with a sweet disposition, very mellow and well-behaved, and if any of them showed any behavior like that of a child, I would melt, without really understanding why.

Only during the last year I finally saw the proverbial light, and everything fell into place!

Now I know I am a Lenient Daddy, and my perfect match is a Little Angel.

I am here because I want to make friends with the Littles of this forum, and enjoy their friendship, and keep exploring this protective, caring and fatherly side of me that I never quite understood until recently.

Of course, as I am Little-less, I would love to find among the lovely Littles in here, the one I can call my own sweet Little Angel. I would be deceiving myself if I said I don't want that; but life has shown me the good things come to you only on their own time and when you aren't looking for then (that hard)... so I'll let things to take their own course.

ok, I'm done with my introduction! as I see it now it looks like a small essay instead... sorry, this always happen to me when I write online. I always put the blame on English not being my first Language but the truth is that I simply don't know how to write in a more concise way :$

Anyway, in short, I want to make friends here, I hope I can, and I don't bite! ^_^  :)

Wow! You put in a lot of details! I'd be glad to be your friend, though since you're looking for a little, I have to be honest, I will be slightly cautious of you. I've had some problems with other people, not anyone on this site thankfully! Anyways, welcome to the forums!

Wow! You put in a lot of details! I'd be glad to be your friend, though since you're looking for a little, I have to be honest, I will be slightly cautious of you. I've had some problems with other people, not anyone on this site thankfully! Anyways, welcome to the forums!

Thanks for being willing to be friends with me! :)

"slighty cautios of you" omg i just love it! :D but yeah I can see how I can come across as someone who only wants to find his own Little. It's hard to cover my enthusiasm for being here! But believe me, even if I don't ever find more than friendship in this site, just the fact of being surrounded for so many sweet Littles makes me go awwww. I don't know exactly how to explain myself. It's like when you are surrounded by loving energy only, it's hard to be negative; it's about the same here: I can only feel love, acceptation and cuteness in the forum.

But I really respect couples. I didn't add it in my introduction post, but in my profile I have this part that reads:

"I am very respectful of people already in a commited relationship. You only have to let me know once that you already have a Daddy, for me to see you always as a Little friend. I would still love to chat and get to know you since I happen to think all Littles are wonderful and I always enjoy their sweet and kind personalities.

Whether you are single or taken, if you accept my request to add you as a Friend in the forum, I'll be honored and always make sure to treat you with respect and honesty. I am very fond of hugs and kisses on the cheeks though, but I hope most of you girls will take it as an affectionate way with a friend, just as in real life. And if any of you think that's not acceptable for you, again you only have to tell me once and I'll avoid those shows of friendly affection as well."

This is simply because I dont want to do what I know I wouldn't want to be done to me as well... being cheated on is so so hard I don't want anybody else to experience such thing. Anyway...

But thanks for being willing to take a leap of faith and befriend me, Little Maddie, even before reading the above part :)  I won't be a pest, I promise! :p  :D

• Like 1

Oh my goodness! Are you sure you're not a little or middle? <3 You have an amazing personality and CRAZY energy!!!

I will accept your friend request! Hugs and cheek kisses are okays with my daddy and I as long as it doesn't lead to funny business! :p

Oh um, let's see, yes, I do have a daddy, but despite his overprotective feelings for me, he does trust that I wouldn't purposely get caught up in a scandal, though, I have been guilted into one. Because I am a little, I was told I feel things more, that my automatic trust that people are telling me the truth, comes from my childlike view of the world. Others told me this before I knew I was a little. They told me I "view the world with a childlike belief and sense of wonder." I'm just a very trusting, loving, sympathetic, empathetic, innocent, magic believer. It tends to get me into a lot of difficult situations.

Oh, yes, I have ADD so I tend to get distracted, which is why it's taking me so long to write this, I do tend to have some spells of deep depression though, so sometimes I will be very distant.

• Like 1

Oh my goodness! Are you sure you're not a little or middle? <3 You have an amazing personality and CRAZY energy!!!

Thanks!! :)  :D

Hugs and cheek kisses are okays with my daddy and I as long as it doesn't lead to funny business! :p

LOL got it !! :p  :D (big huggg now! )

I'm just a very trusting, loving, sympathetic, empathetic, innocent, magic believer. It tends to get me into a lot of difficult situations.

I can see how that can lead to problems...  but it is people who aren't like you who are on the wrong side... if all people were trusting and innocent this world would be like paradise...

Oh, yes, I have ADD so I tend to get distracted, which is why it's taking me so long to write this, I do tend to have some spells of deep depression though, so sometimes I will be very distant.

It's ok to get distracted, (and in forum posts that doesn't matter! :D )... I do have frequent episodes of depression too so I can relate. I'll just try to not get in here when I'm feeling so down so I don't interrupt the flow of "Little energy" in here... ;)  ^_^

ok... see ya around!  take care! hugs and more hugs! ^_^

• Like 1

Hi, just to say welcome to you too! (lol even though I'm a newbie myself)

Thanks, Connie! :)  :D

I really hope we can become good friends! Drop me a line (Messenger in here) whenever you feel like it... we can talk about your stay in Japan; I'd love to know more about that country, it's fascinating.

oh and you can practice your Spanish with me as well :D

Thanks!! :)  :D

LOL got it !! :p  :D (big huggg now! )

I can see how that can lead to problems...  but it is people who aren't like you who are on the wrong side... if all people were trusting and innocent this world would be like paradise...

It's ok to get distracted, (and in forum posts that doesn't matter! :D )... I do have frequent episodes of depression too so I can relate. I'll just try to not get in here when I'm feeling so down so I don't interrupt the flow of "Little energy" in here... ;)  ^_^

ok... see ya around!  take care! hugs and more hugs! ^_^

Welcomes!!

Yay! *Big huggs*

I've never thought of it like that!

Yay! Aw, if you need someone to talk to you can always come to me!

Yay!! Hugs!! You take care too!

• Like 1

Change of Status?

Earlier I went through my signature, my profile and my Introduction post and striked through the "Little-less" words.

The reason for this change is this:

When I joined this community last Sunday I was truly Little-less, since my online gf had dissapeared on me for the 3rd time without warning or explanation, and I had truly believed she was gone for good this time.

But today I got 2 emails from her. Apparently for her nothing has happened or changed and I am still her bf.

To be honest I don't know what's next. What I do know is that I'll keep the Little-less striked through until I sort things out with her. If I take her back I'll change my status to "Taken"; if we part ways I'll go back to "Little-less". I have mixed feelings now... she says she loves me but her actions don't show it...

As I know this Introduction thread is not for this sort of discussion I won't go into further details. But I thought the Littles in the forum deserved to know the reason of the change in my status. I am not a cheater neither a deceiver. I truly thought she was gone this time so I really was Little-less.

Whether I end up as taken or single after talking to her, you girls be sure I'll always be your friend. This is a wonderful community and I wish to be part of it as long as I'm welcome here.

Thanks for listening...

Aww, I'm so sorry she disappeared on you. :( I know that must be tough to go through. I hope everything turns out for the better though. I promise I'll always be your friend too!
  • Like 1