• Guests

Posted 13 May 2018 - 04:11 PM

Little age (If applicable): 2-6
    Name: Nathan, Natey, Nate Nate
    Role: Little boy, pet
    Years experience (If applicable): 3 years
    Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
    Looking for: Mommy/Daddy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiiii! I'm Nathan and I'm a pansexual, ftm transgender puppy/little boy on the search for a Mommy/Daddy!
    I’m in Mississippi and I’m looking for areas of Mississippi, Tennessee, Louisiana, Alabama, New Orleans, etc.
    I work as a doggy groomers part time. I bathe, dry, walk, and take care of puppies! I have three doggies myself :)
    I like art, cooking, video games, going for walks, animals, all kinds of music, creepy/sci fi/horror/mystery movies, and lots a spongebob!!
    I enjoy Mommies/Daddies who are protective, lovable, sweet as can be while also good at keeping me in line and making sure I’m following the rules and doing what I’m told. I can be bratty sometimes!
    I am extremely clingy, talkative, and lovable! I enjoy gaming, cuddling, and just hanging out to do nothing if we wanted with my Daddy/Mommy. The sexual part of this is second too. I enjoy non sexual more but sexual can come when I trust you enough and we’ve been in this relationship for a while!
    I hope to hear from you all soon!! ^^

Attached Files

Edited by WittleNathan98, 15 September 2018 - 03:03 PM.

• Puppy Terry likes this

#2 Wolf0993

Wolf0993

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 28 posts

Posted 05 August 2018 - 08:29 PM

Hello I'm Dennis 27 almost 28. I've had a few partners. I'm slow to open up but am always there for others. Slow is good with what me. I have baggage but who doesn't. I'm what's known as a soft D. Im saving up to get my own farm and work and luve of the land. Ive never liked city life but but the open night sky is what drives me at times. Well if you have questions ask.

#3 SillyOwl

SillyOwl

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts

Posted 24 August 2018 - 07:39 AM

Hi, Im Jacob, and I'd like to get to know you better if you're alright with it! As for myself some basics so you know if you're interested: I'm 22, never been in a relationship longer than a few weeks, so I'm a bit self-conscious. As well as that, I'm afraid of hurting people, so while I can be stern, I really dont like being heavy handed, mean, or angry. That being said, I'm very loving and caring, and just a little overbearing sometimes. With all that, if you want to know more or tell me about yourself, I'm here, on kik as Kryasil, or discord as Supreme Danger Noodle #0079

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ddlb, mdlb, trans, ftm, puppy, petplay, daddy, mommy, littleboy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users