Hello to all Littles and Daddys

DaddyTony

Hello, everybody. My name is Tony and I am kind of interested to get to know the Dd/lg community, since I am a newbie ( but reading the different thread I think I ll know soon a lot about the dd/lg). I hope also to find my own Little to give her some love and care to make her happy, just like some of you are doing already. So I hope to hear from you soon.

Btw I m from France.

Bonne soirée :)

Hi! Welcome to the forums! I'm sure you will find a loving little and many like minded friends! ^_^

I have some pointers for you, most of us littles are quite scared of creeps, so adding a username and photo (of course it doesn't have to be of you, some people like me, are very unwilling to post pictures of ourselves due to security reasons, so don't feel pressured into doing so!) but a photo of something, maybe a craft you've done or an anime picture, like mine of how you see yourself or that portrays your personality will definitely ease some worried littles. Also, customizing your profile will for sure make you seem like less of a creep! ^_^

• Like 2

Bienvenue!

My Daddy and I are French too.

I agree with LittleMaddie, and if you're really interested in finding a Little don't post only an intro and a personal, try to participate on other topics as well. 

Hi! Welcome to the forums! I'm sure you will find a loving little and many like minded friends! ^_^

I have some pointers for you, most of us littles are quite scared of creeps, so adding a username and photo (of course it doesn't have to be of you, some people like me, are very unwilling to post pictures of ourselves due to security reasons, so don't feel pressured into doing so!) but a photo of something, maybe a craft you've done or an anime picture, like mine of how you see yourself or that portrays your personality will definitely ease some worried littles. Also, customizing your profile will for sure make you seem like less of a creep! ^_^

Yes I agree and found a nice pic. I put a picture I don't want to scare people, especially littles :). I was in a hurry to introduce myself I forgot to add one. Thank you for the warm welcome

Bienvenue!

I'm so happy to see there are other frenchies on this forum!

Merci, do you know if there are a lot of frenchies here ?

Yes I agree and found a nice pic. I put a picture I don't want to scare people, especially littles :). I was in a hurry to introduce myself I forgot to add one. Thank you for the warm welcome

Yay! I like your picture! It's understandable! Just wanted to make sure you knew it would help! ^_^ You're welcome!

Bienvenue!

My Daddy and I are French too.

I agree with LittleMaddie, and if you're really interested in finding a Little don't post only an intro and a personal, try to participate on other topics as well.

Merci,

Off course I will try to participate on other topics, but first I need to explore the forum in order to learn ( since I'm a newby) how to take care the best way possible of a Little when I found one ( I hope to) . ☺️