Welcome to DDlg Forum

Maids

Hey there~ 

I made my account 9 months ago and I've just now been inspired by my wonderful Daddy to make an introduction post.

My name is Venus and I am 19 years old, 20 in August. I live in Canada.

I have been collared since 5-3-2018 and it is my first collarship within BDSM, he makes me the happiest little kitten to place her paws on this Earth  ^_^ My Daddy and I began dating on 4-15-2018 but we have known each other much longer than we have been dating and we had that classy relationship of being shy cheeky besties who were nervous about taking the plunge, but we both knew, and others knew, that we were a perfect fit for one another.  ^_^  We are currently LDR but we both will to change that rather soon.

I am 3-6 years old and I'm mostly in middlespace unless it is playtime or doing big girl things such as chores or out of the house activities, other than that I'm Daddy's bratty little shit.  ^_^ I have been a declared little for a year and a half now but I have quite honestly always had tendencies and have grown up with big brother figures online who I followed their footsteps closely behind, so being a follower and rather submissive person who loves to be taken care of comes quite naturally to me. 

I enjoy colouring in my giant canvas colouring book that Daddy got me, Simming (with or without Daddy!), dress-up, psychology, candy, vaping, League of Legends, music (everything but most rap and country), squishy things, squishy sand, chalk, bunnies, powerpuff girls, Miraculous, Max and Ruby, Friends, How I Met Your Mother, The Walking Dead, Wentworth, Puffin Rock, The Backyardigans, Shane Dawson, Crayons, Bubbles, the colour Teal, Lilo and Stitch, Mulan, Moana, Stitch, Pua, My Neighbour Totoro, Ponyo, Graveyard of Fireflies, Sword Art Online, Death Note, American Horror Story, Aladdin (RIP Genie), Little Mermaid, Toy Story, Tangled, Beauty and The Beast, Frozen, Wreck it Ralph, Big Hero 6, Finding Nemo, Finding Dory, Alice in Wonderland. 

That was a whole mess of things I am into! ^_^  :heart:

I'm always open to making new friends, mostly littles though because I have never had a good experience talking to a Daddy on here. I struggle with making little friends because of past experiences so hopefully something will come out of this.  ^_^

Edited by Guest
  • Like 1

Well hi there, Venus!

​Fancy seeing you here!

​... When she shares our story and it just makes me all warm and fuzzy.  <_< 

​You are Daddy's perfect lil' shit, even though you're quite the brat, sometimes. ;)

​Everyone should be your friend on here, if for no other reason than your list of films and tv shows and Disney things that you like (and that's not even everything, folks!)

Edited by Siniwit
  • Like 1

Well hai der Sini!  :wub:

Ofcourse I'm going to share our story, it's so important to me! You are important to me!  :wub:  :heart:

When Daddy is your wingman hehe B)

• Like 1

It means everything to me, just like you do.  :wub:  :heart:  *glitter* 

​Always gonna be your wingman when it comes to making new friendos, 'cos you da bestest!  ^_^ 

• Like 1