Welcome to DDlg Forum

Hello! I'm new little!

Guest LittleYubi

Guest LittleYubi

Hello! My names Shannon though all my friends call me Cas, so call me Cas, if you want you can call me Yubi but that's just my kittens name! x3 im 18 though i turn 19 in September this year, i live in Tennessee so i'm a bit southern at heart! i start collage for culinary arts this year and i couldn't be more excited!

I am looking for a daddy who can be patient with me! online i'm quite outgoing but in person i'm quite shy but i am a good girl! i like to please and i like to be given rules though my only self rule is not to let my daddy stop me from what i love most

hmm things i love WELL i'm completely in love with my stuffies! i love to draw/color, watch cartoons and daydream!

I have a harder time getting into my little space then others but i feel like i'm little even without it, what gets me there is normally my stuffies and being treated like a little as well

i really dont like bugs, and i dont like watching people fight.

I get scared quite easy which my friends make fun of me for >. <

Well if you want to know more about me message me! i really really really love people and really want to meet as many of you as possible! bye bye thank you for reading!

Edited by LittleYubi

Guest lalalaluna

hi, cas! welcome to the forums, i hope you have fun here!

i also went to culinary school a few years ago, and it was a ton of fun but also loads of hard work. i wish you so much good luck!