DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

have you ever had a little friend IRL????

Guest glitter bunny

Guest glitter bunny

have any of you other littles ever had a little friend IRL? Ive been dying to have a little friend to play with :( I am always so sad i dont have anyone to share littlespace with other than daddy. What is it like? what do you do together? let me live vicariously through your friendships! :wub:

Guest Little Otter

Yeah my ex gf XD

I didn't realize I was a little at the time. Can take a guess that it didn't work out lol. I did go to a littles meetup at the zoo a couple weeks ago, it was sooooo super fun! We just looked at bunches of animals, and then had a lil picnic and played with toys and bubbles and danced around and stuff, it was fun!

Guest Babykitkat 23

ive never had a little frind in real life, but i have a best friend i came out to. shes not a little, but she said shes glad she gets to know more about my self. Im sad i cant share things i normally would in little space, but she supports me and she doesnt think im weird or makes fun of it.

I have a little friend, though we've not done anything together yet. She lives in another city but in my uni break we've made a lot of plans all consisting of going out for food. :)

I have 3 little irl friends. I’ve known them for 3 years or so, but they just recently discovered themselves as littles or they just got into our local bdsm/kink comm.

So far, we’ve only gotten together for coffee a couple times. We try to find cute/cosy places with lots of sweet nummies to share.

We’re planning on having a little sleepover soon, with lots of Disney and singing. We’ve also talked about having a little play date and have a picnic or go to a fair with our Daddies when it isn’t so cold.

We also have a group chat, so we’re always in touch, sharing cute pictures and videos of ourselves or cute little stuff we think the others would like.

I know a little irl but we don't really hang out much. One time we went to Walmart though and we looked at the stuffed animals together and that was fun  ^_^

I'm not big on friends tho, and usually I prefer being with Daddy or if he's at work I like to be alone

I had a friend/ex-boyfriend in the BDSM community (a sub/switch) who ended up becaming my "big brudder" (because "uncle" didn't quite fit). But that was a while ago and I haven't talked to him in years lol, I definitely wish I had a friend to play with again!

I don't have any little friends but I'm brand new to the community as well. I hope someday I will have little friends irl as well as online. I've always been a sub and had other sub friends, but no one that said they were a little.