•  

• Photo

Portuguese DaddyDom

Daddy Portuguese DaddyDom Submissive Babygirl Littlegirl 24/7 IRL LDR TPE

• Please log in to reply
    No replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 DaddyDomerus

DaddyDomerus

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts
    • LocationPortugal

Posted 23 May 2018 - 06:44 AM

Age (Required): 35
    Little Age
    Name: Telmo
    Role: DaddyDom
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: A submissive little / Kitten
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Monogamous
    Number of partners I have: None

--------------------------------------------

Hi,
    I'm Telmo, 35 years old, Portuguese DaddyDom, looking for my submissive little princess.
    I Don´t hang out much, unless I have the right company (I don´t like to hang out alone), I prefer stay at home, watching movies/series, making muisic, or just relaxing.
    I'm very protective, affectionate and loving DaddyDom, but I'm also strict and authoritarian, I do not abdicate discipline, obedience, and total control of my baby's life.
    So, I'm looking for a long term, monogamous, IRL, 24/7 TPE relationship, It can start as LDR too, but the baby needs to know that one day, she'll need to relocate.
    If you have any interest or any doubt, feel free to contact me, I'll be glad to chat with you.
    Kiss
    Telmo

Edited by DaddyDomerus, 28 May 2018 - 06:48 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Daddy, Portuguese, DaddyDom, Submissive, Babygirl, Littlegirl, 24/7, IRL, LDR, TPE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users