Hello there!

Guest littlegirlkirky

Guest littlegirlkirky

Hi everyone!

I hope today is finding you well! I'm new here and looking to make some friends! I'm a little and I've been serving my Daddy for just about a year now and I love him so much! Unfortunately we have to keep our relationship pretty quiet due to several different circumstances, so often times I have no one to talk to about about DD/lg things. I also don't know anyone else besides me and Daddy who live this lifestyle. I know he has friends who do, but I've never met them. However I'm so happy I found this place! I hope I can get to know some of you and become friends

Guest littlegirlkirky

I am! Ive never had anyone besides Daddy I could talk to about this. It's like a whole new world within this world has opened up! Haha! 

• Like 1

Hi and welcome there littlegirlkirkie. Super excited are we? That's wonderful and looking forward to seeing you around.

Regards, Jo.

I am! Ive never had anyone besides Daddy I could talk to about this. It's like a whole new world within this world has opened up! Haha!

I know what you mean! I didn't know there were other people that would really understand us and, it's just so wonderful!