Welcome to DDlg Forum

Moonandstars

Hello! I am very new to the forum and don’t know much about the community but would love to get to know some people who could teach me a little more about it and be friends? :)

I’m very shy about being on here and quite nervous but and friendly and very chilled when I get more comfortable with people!

I hope your all having lovely days or nights!

• Like 1

Guest Appacheian

Welcome to the DDLG site. Have a look around and check out some forums. But mostly

take your time. And there’s a friendly chatroom too for like minded people.

Hello! I am very new to the forum and don’t know much about the community but would love to get to know some people who could teach me a little more about it and be friends? :)

I’m very shy about being on here and quite nervous but and friendly and very chilled when I get more comfortable with people!

Hello Moon & Stars

What a lovely name!

You sound lovely!

I am in the UK and would be happy to guide you as you explore this fabulous world!

Have you been to any events yet?

PickNmix has a sleepover on Sat 9 June from 6pm!

It is an awesome event in Birmingham, just for littles!

Big Hugs,

DC x

Hello Moon & Stars

What a lovely name!

You sound lovely!

I am in the UK and would be happy to guide you as you explore this fabulous world!

Have you been to any events yet?

PickNmix has a sleepover on Sat 9 June from 6pm!

It is an awesome event in Birmingham, just for littles!

Big Hugs,

DC x