• PipPip
    • 19 posts
    • LocationHouston, Texas

Posted 27 May 2018 - 11:20 PM

Age (Required): 19
    Little Age: 2-6
    Name: Emma
    Role: Little (somewhat switchy)
    Sexual Orientation: I think I'm pansexual, but I am definitely demisexual.
    Looking for: Little, F or MtF or relatively femme person
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Polyamorous (but just us three)
    Number of partners I have: Just one - DaddyLongLegs

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! My name is Emma, and my Daddy's username is DaddyLongLegs. You can click his username to learn more about him! He's really a very sweet and caring Daddy. He's a newish Daddy, just as I'm pretty new to the community myself. We're really excited about adding another person to our relationship. He likes to take care of me, and he'd love to take care of another Little, or Pet!

Some of our favorite things to do while I'm in Little Space are: color, watch movies, dress up, bath time, cuddles, and sexy playtime. It isn't necessary for our new Little to enjoy all of those things, though, and I'm sure we could find new things to enjoy with our new Little too! Daddy has some rules, but he's still learning how to be strict. His rules fall into three categories: be nice, be healthy, and be clean. 

Outside of DDlg, I love arts and crafts! I also really enjoy planning things for myself and for other people, writing and reading/listening to spoken word poetry, and listening to pop, electronica, and dance music! I'm very outgoing and I love to meet new people. I used to be in theater, and speech and debate. I also used to play the trumpet, marimba/bells/xylophone, and snare drum. Now, I play the piano until I can buy another trumpet.

My Daddy, when he's not in Daddy-mode, likes to listen to music too, but he mostly listens to rock (psychedelic, classic, etc.) and some other random stuff. He also just got his first few sets of LEGOs (yes, his very first, even at his age) and he's really enjoying those. He likes to play video games like COD Black Ops 3, and other first person shooters, as well as some platform and puzzle games, too! My Daddy is very introverted and doesn't like being around a lot of people at once.

Together, we love to go skating (roller for me, board for him), swimming, and bowling! We also love to watch movies, play pool, and play with my dog Oreo. We like to wrestle him, tickle his paws and rub his belly... usually in that order. Movies are always good, too, and so is anime! Oh yeah, and we loooove to go to Bahama Bucks. We're really down for anything, though, and I'm sure that your interests would be something we're willing to try!

If you'd like to get to know us better, you can view my profile, and his profile, and his personal ad(coming soon), too! We're really serious about finding the right match for us... We're looking for someone to share our love with, cherish, and encourage to become an ever-better person. We're looking for someone who wants to be complimented multiple times a day, and laugh and laugh and laugh and never stop smiling! We want to be able to take our new Little out on dates and spend plenty of time with, so we're looking for someone who is either in the greater Houston area, or who would be willing to relocate or have us relocate, when the time is right - someone who is in it for the long haul.

I just wanted to put something pink here!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: polyamorous, houston, texas, pumpkin, princess, angel, brat, kitten, puppy, cub

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users