New Daddy

Mrbeardman

Hello everyone.  I've recently discovered the DD/lg lifestyle after having a kind of awakening as a Daddy and stumbled apon this forum.  I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and learning more about being taking care of a little and the lifestyle.  I would love to hear any tips, or any books/sites you guys and gals would recomened.

Hi there! Welcome to the forums! This is a tip I give everyone, I know you're like brand new and I'm sure you haven't had time to yet, but in case you weren't going to, we're very cautious because there are a ton of creeps that try to collect littles or caregivers, so customizing your profile, will make you seem less scary so to say. And joining the chat will let people know you're here for the actual site not the personals.

Hi there! Welcome to the forums! This is a tip I give everyone, I know you're like brand new and I'm sure you haven't had time to yet, but in case you weren't going to, we're very cautious because there are a ton of creeps that try to collect littles or caregivers, so customizing your profile, will make you seem less scary so to say. And joining the chat will let people know you're here for the actual site not the personals.

Thanks for the tip!  I definetly don't want to come across as a creeper.