Welcome to DDlg Forum

Hello from Michigan!

jelloprincess

Hi everyone!! Now that I look at the other intro posts I think mine is a bit long-winded, but it took me a while to write so it's what I'm posting.  B)

I'm Amalie (not my real name :p), I'm a 22 year old little from Michigan, USA. I've been in DDlg for 6 years. My little age is 2-5ish. I've been lurking on this forum for years and I finally decided to make an account ...  >__> 

I'm married~! My hubby and I started off as DDlg, but recently he's realized that he isn't a Daddy, so now I'm just little on my own. Hubby just enlisted in the Marine Corps (he goes to basic training in the fall), so right now I'm trying to be more independent in and out of little space since it'll just be me and the cat for about a year while he's training, and again when he's deployed.

I'm disabled. I have Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (basically my body doesn't hold itself together and quite literally all of the joints in my body dislocate on a regular basis -- google it for more info). I walk with a cane and have various accessibility devices to help me with daily activities. I'd love to get to know other disabled littles and caregivers and swap disability life hacks. :)

I'm Muslim -- I  converted 4 years ago, having been an atheist before that. I'm not really on here to talk about religion, obviously, but if there are any other Muslim littles I'd love to get to know you!  ^_^

I'm learning German -- a2ish level. I took a few classes in college and I use Duolingo, but now I don't really have any friends who speak German, so my conversational ability has declined. I would lovelovelove to make some German-speaking friends!!! (Bonus: I talk like an actual 5 year old :blush:)

I enjoy Star Wars (especially EU novels, though the ones I like have been taken out of the canon -- those are actually my fav bedtime stories :lol:), D&D, Sims, Animal Crossing, legos, dolls, coloring, animals (especially kitties!!!), crafty/DIY things, and bubbles. :D

I collect rubber duckies and cat-related things!

Favourite little shows: Sophia the First, Peppa Pig, Super Monsters, Octonauts, Bear in the Big Blue House, Rolie Polie Olie, Max & Ruby, Backyardigans, and Blues Clues

I'm looking forward to getting to know people in the community!!  :D

Hi hi Amalie! Welcome! I'm 24 and been into DDLG for about 6 years ^^ I'm also married! We're both in the Navy ~ active duty. I know a bit of what you're going through though! Good luck to your husband! Basic isn't easy. I have a few friends with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome! I do hope you're doing well with it. I know from talking to my friends that it can be a pain. I have PTSD, depression and anxiety personally. 

I've also got Duolingo but I need to actually use it XD I was learning German for awhile there! I think I'm going to start back up on it! Maybe we can chat about it? o,o

Video games and stuff, I have Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Sims 4 + Pets, WOW, and some random ones on my phone. I also read and write, color, and draw ^.^ More reading and writing though lately. I have a habit of collecting writing stuff like journals, pens, pencils, etc. lol most end up unused xD

I don't really have any favorite tv shows lately, but I have been watching Orville, Doctor Who, and Supernatural ^^

I hope your day's going well! :D

~Ginger