Hello!

kittycandy

Hi everyone!

Although I've been a member here since March, I've yet made it a point to make a forum post... Er.. Until now! I was pretty nervous about interacting with everyone on here, but my Daddy has been encouraging me to try. So, I guess, here goes...

I'm kitty candy, but you guys can just call me whatever ya feel like as long as you're not makin' fun of me >-<! My Daddy is Gemini-Daddy, and we've been together for over a year now. I've been into DD/lg for about 3-4 years now, and it has totally helped me a lot. 

I'm a self proclaimed artist (lol). I'm addicted to getting piercings, and I really enjoy playing with makeup. I dunno man, I just do stuff, ya know?

Um.. please come say hi, I'd definitely like to make friends! I frequent tumblr a lot (okay okay I'm an Internet ADDICT), so please don't hesitate to ask me for a follow!  ^_^

Welcome there Kittycandy. You're an artist then? I know people who draw stuff stuff like cartoons and that's fun.

ahaha uh i dabble in all forms of art. photography, graphic design, and spray paint are some of the most pertinent. also, thanks for the welcome. 

Photogrophy is one of my favorites! What kind of camera do you have?

I have a Canon Sureshot A470 3.4 zoom 7MP digital compact which I use when I want something in my coat just to upload to say a web site straight off and Two Olympus film bodies with  a lot of top quality fixed length lenses for when I wish to take more control over things and didn't mind waiting a few days to get films plus high quality scans back from the lab.

You'll find some pictures I've taken on my SFW blog.

Oh I don't have anything fancier than a digital camera currently. I haven't done much photography in a few years.