New daddy from Tampa Florida

KeepUSafe

Hi everyone. Frustrated daddy just found this wonderful website. Hoping this finally helps me in my search for my baby girl. I know she's out there somewhere waiting for the most caring loving daddy. ❤

I hope you're not just here for the personals section. If you were looking for a dating site, this isn't really the place for you... I mean yeah there's the personals, but that's only a small section. This site was created to be a safe place littles and caregivers alike can come to learn, share experiences, and just, have a place where people understand our lifestyle.
  • Like 1

There are plenty of dating sites. Im here to learn how others in the lifestyle are dealing with thier relationships. I think I've read just about all of the forum posts by now. . .

Love this website and looking forward to makong new friends.

. ❤ daddy

• Like 1

Welcome there Daddynme.  I think it's kinda important to learn more about us, our needs and what makes us tick as with that you'll find it easier to find a little to share you life with and to be build on your existing understandings.

There are plenty of dating sites. Im here to learn how others in the lifestyle are dealing with thier relationships. I think I've read just about all of the forum posts by now. . .

Love this website and looking forward to makong new friends.

. ❤ daddy

Good, I'm very glad you're wanting to learn more about the lifestyle. I wish you luck here.

Some pointers though, I see you're referring to yourself as 'daddy' that can be a little off putting to some people. I for example will only ever call one man by that name, when I was single, I refused to call anyone that. The title 'daddy' for a good portion of the people involved in this lifestyle is something that must be earned, so it might make others feel more comfortable if you gave them another name to address you by. My other pointer is, if you plan on sticking around it would be a good idea to join the chat and talk and customize your profile.