Hello little and big ones!

HandsomeDaddy

Hello everyone! I'm fairly new to being a daddy, in fact, I have no experience with it *tecnhically* but I definitely know what I want. I've been interested in DDLG for... well... forever! I just didn't realize it was a thing before. Cute girls have always tugged at my heart strings.... dresses, bows, thigh highs, pacis, coloring, anything disney princess related, pastel colors... all my favorite things (and plenty more!) I find myself far less dominant and more in to the loving/caring aspects of the DDLG lifestyle.

Not sure what else to say! I guess I look forward to meeting and talking to new people about this, since I haven't had the chance to. Feel free to ask me questions or impart your daddy or little knowledge on me!

Hi there and welcome to the forums! I'm a little, so any little questions you have I'd be happy to answer. It's great that you're into the loving and nurturing side, because that's what a good daddy Dom is all about! Just a hint, most littles are quite cautious. If you're actually here for more than the personals, which I hope you are, then you'd seem like less of a creep if you took the time to read different topics in the forum and post on them. Another thing, if you're actually gonna stick around here, you should customize your profile. Littles love color! So yeah, also, the caregiver cafe has a lot of information for new daddies. And if you're really, truly a good daddy, you'll read through the stuff in Littlespace so you can learn more about how littles behave and think and socialize. You'll also be able to learn about when a little isn't okay but doesn't want to tell you.

Thank you LittleMaddie! I will take your advice, you seem very knowledgeable about the subject, haha! Those are all great suggestions. 

And hello, Joanne_chan!!!