DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Being respectful in each others space

LB Chris

I'll start  by saying if being as far as I'm concerned so long as it's legal and is consented to by those who can aka Adults, then as far as I'm concerned we can all do pretty much what we like whatever as individuals we may feel personally about them.

It perhaps isn't new to some but there are people who are littles or caregivers who have not heard of personal boundaries never mind learned to respect them and so do things that are personal upsetting or disrespectful at various sites even if you make it very clear what you do have issues with.

This came to a head with me this morning when on my Tumblr with very clear emphatically written Do Not Interact (if)... terms set out and simple no 18+ NFSW contact on the header for good measure received an unsolicited message for a person who wrote fiction involving me in diaper based $cat play which is clearly 18+ NSFW and not exactly a majority ab/dl thing either to which has been reported to a leading Agere Society block list with screenshots.

While doing that unpleasant task, I also noticed the entire blog was devoted this include tons of graphic images of $cat that frankly at a quarter to seven put me off anything including breakfast was not even flagged as Adult meaning any CHILD could find it. >:)

Seriously that is so bad I have reported it to Tumblr and if I have to do anything like that again I won't hold back from it either.

What I am say to all with no bias to your own lifestyles is do think about other peoples limits when you interact with them and in so far as anything ahem "adult" goes, please be responsible and ensure it's flagged  appropriately to help keep kids away from it.

• Like 1