Welcome to DDlg Forum

Hello :)

Guest stellamara

Guest stellamara

Hi, everyone!

It's really nice to have found these forums, and I'm happy to be a new member here. To be honest, I'm not sure if I 'fit' comfortably into being a little within the DDlg relationship framework. And while I'm enjoying these forums and learning from what I am reading, I'm not sure if I'm the average little as I tend not to be very 'cutesy' in my style and manner. Yes, I do age regress in a way, but I think of that as more of a slight change in how I relate to others than in what I actually do or don't do. 

It's the actual relationship dynamics of DDlg that appeal to me. I'm submissive in nature (but can still look after myself), and I like the idea of being truly cared for. However, I still have a lot to learn, which is why I have joined here. 

To give a little bit of information about myself, I'm a current postgraduate student in History. And so, I read quite a lot - mostly history related, but also books from a variety of genres. My favourite author is Jane Austen because I'm a hopeless romantic. Other things I enjoy are intelligent conversation, swimming, and being out of doors (walking or just general exploring). 

Anyway, I am truly happy to have found these forums. And I look forward to chatting to some like-minded people.

• Like 1

Guest Appacheian
Hello and welcome to the site. First of all don’t forget you are unique. Don’t gauge yourself on what others do in this genre. You have your own mind and what matters to you, and what you know will make you personally happy. By all means read forums and research the internet. Somewhere in all that overlapping greyness is where you are. You sound very in control in your vanilla life as many are. And somewhere between submissive and little. Feel free to contact me if you want to chat.

You sound a lot like me when I first joined the site! That was just over 2 years ago now :) it’s okay to be different from the stereotype, and remember that you don’t have to label yourself just because you’ve joined the forum.

Welcome!