•  

• Photo

We Just Want Some Fun

Atlanta masters doms Littles middles baby girl baby boy switches Daddy’s Mommy’s

• Please log in to reply
    1 reply to this topic

#1 Bbyprncesa

Bbyprncesa

Baby girl

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts
    • LocationAtlanta Georgia

Posted 06 June 2018 - 07:27 PM

Age (Required): 20
    Little Age: 4-13
    Name: Symiaha
    Role: baby girl
    Looking for: Masters, doms, littles,middles, daddy’s, mommy’s & switches in the Atlanta area to make impenetrable bond with. Just want to back good friends and have a spectacular time. If you’re interested dm me or respond to this topic pwease!! Hope to hear from you soon!! Xoxo 💕
    --------------------------------------------
    *Insert self description here. What are your interests? What are your hobbies? etc.*. I love dancing from ballet to social dance. I’m a little stoner baby I like to make picnics & go to a playground or walking park & just smoke & have a free minded time. I also enjoy reading,gaming & kickboxing. Oh & of course shopping lol. I’m up for new adventures, new travels, new people, challenges & facing my fears I just need friends to match my energy!!
    • ProfessorDaddy and littlesparklefairy like this
    ~Brattiebbieprncess~

#2 ProfessorDaddy

ProfessorDaddy

Aspiring Professor, Dominant Daddy

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 64 posts
    • LocationOhio

Posted 06 June 2018 - 08:31 PM

You seem pretty cool, Symiaha. 

Some mutual interests as well. Used to kickbox and practise MMA, but it's been a long time.

I don't live in Georgia, obviously- a little further north of you, though I've driven to Atlanta and wouldn't mind visiting the city again. 

Would still love to get acquainted if you're up for it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Atlanta, masters, doms, Littles, middles, baby girl, baby boy, switches, Daddy’s, Mommy’s

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users