Little Age: 3-5
    Name: Bunny
    Role: Little
    Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
    Looking for: A Daddy
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Monogamous
    Number of partners I have: 0
    --------------------------------------------
    Hio! It is very nice to meet you I am Bunny! I am a 18 year old little whose little age ranges from 3-5ish. I am from Texas. I am 5’1 and I weigh about 115.

I am looking for an absolutely wonderful daddy. I would like him to be much bigger than I am. I also would like him to be able to talk lots with me. I would like my daddy to be close to me but far away is also okay as well. I am quite the cuddler and I would like him to be extra cuddly as well.

I absolutely love Disney. I enjoy using sippy cups and pacis while in little space. I enjoy coloring at all times. I have two stuffies and they’d love to meet you! My kik and Skype are on my profile so feel free to add me and we can chat from there!
    Have an extra wonderful amazing day!

Edited by Bunnyluveys, 14 June 2018 - 11:36 PM.

• darkronin, Little_Vault_Dweller and Ivan Grozny like this

#2 Nomad10233

Nomad10233

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts
    • LocationCentral Texas

Posted 07 June 2018 - 01:26 AM

Welcome to the forumns! And i certainly wouldnt mind chatting and getting to know each other, i sent you a friend request but my kik is Nomad10233, to give a bit of info about myself im 5'11, twenty years old and work from home(Meaning i have more free time then most!) But i am sure we can get to know more then just that if you are interested in doing so! (Dang word limit xD short of words here)

#3 AznBoi92

AznBoi92

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 21 posts

Posted 07 June 2018 - 02:13 AM

Hey Bunny I would love to get to know you. My name is Xiang 25 years old in New York city. I would be interested in the role of your daddy, caregiver, and boyfriend.I may not be close but I'm just a phone away. I quick to respond and love to shower my little with attention. I would love to meet your two stuffies as well. Let me know if your interested. Ps: your kik is hidden

#4 StonerDaddy420

StonerDaddy420

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts
    • LocationMichigan

Posted 13 June 2018 - 08:08 AM

I live in Michigan, let me know if you're looking for just casual chats. Maybe meet in the future.  I have kik and skype.  

I'm an experienced 35 y/o daddy dom. Has other little's before, sisters included. Send me a private message and I'll reply back!

I got pics and snap to share but I'm very discreet because no one IRL knows about this kinda life style.  

If you're not interested, I hope you find what you're looking for!  

Stoner Daddy

#5 Monte

Monte

idk

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts
    • LocationCanada

Posted 13 June 2018 - 09:06 PM

Hi :D I'm new i was wondering if you are still looking for a daddy I'm from Ontario Canada I've been in 1 ddlg relationship. I don't have a bunch of experience but I'm looking for someone to learn and grow with. I'm honest and don't like a relationship with secrets. I've been told im really easy to talk to so even if you have found someone i would love to talk atlest thank you let me know <3

#6 DrGonzo

DrGonzo

Too weird to live, too rare to die

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts
    • LocationAustin, Texas

Posted 17 June 2018 - 10:43 PM

Hey Bunny, where in Texas are you? I live in Austin and have been looking for a little. I've been in a previous DDLG relationship before, but haven't found anyone I could seriosuly connect with. I spend a lot of me free time going to concerts all around Texas, camping or just hanging around the house. I work a lot, but I get Friday, Saturday and Sunday off. Hit me up, I'd love to chat!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users