•  

• Photo

Bunny needs Daddy!

• Please log in to reply
    5 replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 Bunnyluveys

Bunnyluveys

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts
    • LocationTexas, usa

Posted 07 June 2018 - 12:26 AM

no longer looking!

Edited by Bunnyluveys, 11 July 2018 - 09:06 PM.

• darkronin, Little_Vault_Dweller and Ivan Grozny like this

#2 Nomad10233

Nomad10233

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts
    • LocationCentral Texas

Posted 07 June 2018 - 01:26 AM

Welcome to the forumns! And i certainly wouldnt mind chatting and getting to know each other, i sent you a friend request but my kik is Nomad10233, to give a bit of info about myself im 5'11, twenty years old and work from home(Meaning i have more free time then most!) But i am sure we can get to know more then just that if you are interested in doing so! (Dang word limit xD short of words here)

#3 Guest_AznBoi92_*

Guest_AznBoi92_*
    • Guests

Posted 07 June 2018 - 02:13 AM

Hey Bunny I would love to get to know you. My name is Xiang 25 years old in New York city. I would be interested in the role of your daddy, caregiver, and boyfriend.I may not be close but I'm just a phone away. I quick to respond and love to shower my little with attention. I would love to meet your two stuffies as well. Let me know if your interested. Ps: your kik is hidden

#4 StonerDaddy420

StonerDaddy420

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts
    • LocationMichigan

Posted 13 June 2018 - 08:08 AM

I live in Michigan, let me know if you're looking for just casual chats. Maybe meet in the future.  I have kik and skype.  

I'm an experienced 35 y/o daddy dom. Has other little's before, sisters included. Send me a private message and I'll reply back!

I got pics and snap to share but I'm very discreet because no one IRL knows about this kinda life style.  

If you're not interested, I hope you find what you're looking for!  

Stoner Daddy

#5 Monte

Monte

idk

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts
    • LocationCanada

Posted 13 June 2018 - 09:06 PM

Hi :D I'm new i was wondering if you are still looking for a daddy I'm from Ontario Canada I've been in 1 ddlg relationship. I don't have a bunch of experience but I'm looking for someone to learn and grow with. I'm honest and don't like a relationship with secrets. I've been told im really easy to talk to so even if you have found someone i would love to talk atlest thank you let me know <3

#6 DrGonzo

DrGonzo

Too weird to live, too rare to die

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts
    • LocationAustin, Texas

Posted 17 June 2018 - 10:43 PM

Hey Bunny, where in Texas are you? I live in Austin and have been looking for a little. I've been in a previous DDLG relationship before, but haven't found anyone I could seriosuly connect with. I spend a lot of me free time going to concerts all around Texas, camping or just hanging around the house. I work a lot, but I get Friday, Saturday and Sunday off. Hit me up, I'd love to chat!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users