DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Little who's new to this entire thing!

yourlittleprincessk

Hello, I'm a bisexual little who's looking for anything that comes my way. I've always kind of known I was a little, but I've only been introduced to this whole thing recently. When I'm in my little space, I love to color, watch Disney movies, cuddle with my stuffed panda (named Kiki!), play dress up, etc. However, when I'm out of my little space, I'm a journalism major at my college and outside of that, I mainly like to write, sing, watch vintage movie musicals, dress in old-fashioned glamorous attire, etc. As mentioned before, I'm completely new to this, so having people explain to me all the ins and outs of this community would be awesome, as well as someone to share with. If this site isn't good for you, my Kik is xxcrimsonhairxx (made it about five years ago when I was fourteen, so please forgive me for the "edgy" username). Thanks so much!

Guest Appacheian
Welcome to the site and for talking about yourself. It’s a good site, check out the forums and there’s a chatroom too so please join in. Like all things and genres always be wary. I’m free to chat if you want to.