DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Sir Daddy

Hello everyone...

My name is Chris (from Wisconsin), and I have a wonderful little girl...had...hope she's okay...let me explain...

On July 4th, 2014 I met a great girl online named Anna (from Texas).  We hit it off immediately and talked about many things.  Come December we started spending more time together (Christmas has never been a good season for me), then one day in January I realized I was in love with her.  I mustered up the courage to tell her and she was happy to tears.  She said she loved me for awhile but was afraid to say anything.  I sent her cards and we talked on the phone as often as we could after that.

A few weeks later I came to learn of her "little" side...I shall remember it always...

(from our chat logs)

Chris: ...but something seems missing ...you're my beautiful little girl ...but who am I my love? ...what does my little girl need my love *passionate kiss*

Anna: Idc as long as you're mine but since I'm your little girl want to be daddy? ^\\^

Chris: Is that what my little girl needs? She needs a strong daddy to take care of her? She needs me to be her daddy?

Anna: Yes ^\\\^

Chris: Then my little girl daddy will take care of you ...daddy will always be here for you ...*opens my arms to you* come to daddy little girl ...I will always by your Daddy for you

Anna: ^\\\^ -climbs in arms-

Chris: *holds you tight ...holds you close* I love you Anna ...I love you my beautiful little girl ...I'll be your Daddy ...Now and Forever *kiss*

Anna: Hehehe ^\\\^

It was the happiest moment of my life.  We bonded on a whole new level...our love reached new depths.  Words could barely begin to describe the thoughts and feelings we shared at that moment.  We made plans for the future...a house...children...and more.  We also decided that we should meet, and set a date in September.  I took time off work, bought plane tickets, booked a hotel...it was all going to be so perfect.

But a about month ago she received terrible news...she was diagnosed with mid-stage ovarian cancer.  Her world started to crumble.  All of her hopes...her dreams...our plans...seemed to her to be falling away like chunks from a melting iceberg.  She tried to push me away thinking she was saving me from her pain, but I talked her out of it.  What kind of man would I be if I wasn't there when my little girl needed me the most?  I tried to be there for her as often as I could online and by phone...supporting her, distracting her, loving her...trying to find out more so I could help however I could...anxiously waiting for September to arrive to support her in person.  Everything seemed fine till one day...two weeks ago on Monday...shortly after our anniversary...she stopped talking.  No responses to my messages...no answers to my calls.  I got really worried...as time rolled on the more worried I got.  It became difficult to eat...difficult to sleep...my universe shrank to but a single concern...My Anna...My babygirl.  I'll be writing one more letter from the heart...a heart beginning to shatter once again...and hopefully she will read it and remember everything I am to her...that I know she's scared and that the man she loves...her daddy...will always be here for her...however she needs him.

So I guess I come here looking for help...support...prayers...and maybe a little luck.  Thanks in advance to anyone who replies.  I'll answer more questions about myself as I can.  Just trying to take this a day at a time.  All I ever wanted was to take care of my little girl.

Oh my Gosh...I'm sooo sorry to hear this. I hope everything turns out OK for you... Anna is very lucky to have such a good Daddy.

• Like 1

I'm sorry, I hope everything works out and thank you for sharing your story. If you need someone to talk to, don't hesitate.
  • Like 1

I'm sorry to hear about what you and your little are going through.

I'm afraid I won't be able to help much, but I can always give you my support.

• Like 1

*sheds a happy tear* Thank you so much everyone...thank you for your comfort and encouragement.  I never thought I'd get this responce.  There's nothing worse than having someone you love...somewhere out there...and not know how they are...not know how it came to this. :(  I only hope to be worthy of such a wonderful community. *bow*

In turn I'd like to share some of my amateur philosophy with you...

"We are all diamonds laying on the beach, glittering and sparkling in the sun. It is not till we are picked up that all our facets and flaws can be seen. But some diamonds have hearts made of delicate crystal. Each time dropped, the heart shatters into smaller and tinier pieces. One day they may be so small as to never be found...and the heart is lost forever."

• Like 1