Name: Missy
    Role: Little
    Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
    Looking for: Daddy
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Open to any
    Number of partners I have: 0
    --------------------------------------------

Hi I'm Missy!

I'm 33 years old but I'm often told I look like I'm in my early 20's (you can judge that for yourself! I have photos in my gallery that you can view if you become friends with me on here) I'm 5'3" with long black hair, brown eyes, and I have some tattoos and piercings.

I have known I was Little since I was 18, but have only had two Daddies in the past. The first was a long time ago, the second more recently. I now feel like I'm ready to put myself out there again. I'm looking forward to having someone to do fun stuff with and share a special kind of friendship.

At this stage in my life I'm not looking for a partner as such (I've just come out of a long term relationship), I guess my ideal DDLG set up would be a 'friends with benefits' type scenario as I see a Daddy as being a kind of special friend who can be there for you but isn't necessarily someone I would live with, or be with 24/7 as a partner. That might change in the future (or for the right person) but that's where I am right now, I think it's important to be honest about expectations to avoid disappointment further down the line.

So I'd like to befriend a suitable older Daddy and see where it leads, I'm not in a rush, I think building a real DDlg relationship takes time as you slowly learn to trust each other. When I say 'older' I'm talking 40+ (which ordinarily I don't consider 'older' but on here there seems to be a lot of very young Daddies!) Anyway, I'm definitely into an age gap!

I'm into all things creative, I especially like painting and lino printing, I love learning so I read a lot about psychology and health. I like going for day trips. Also I love when a Daddy has special interests that he can tell me all about, I'm very inquisitive so I like an active brain that I can pick! I like some typical 'Little' things like Disney and blankets and candy... but I'm not your typical pink pampered princess! (For context, my one stuffie is a worn out old Cookie Monster! but I love him!)

Another thing to mention is that I have long term mental health problems, the way I see it I'm just experiencing the world a little differently to most people! (I'm managing my symptoms and I'm not particularly looking for support with this)

Thanks for reading my post, please get in touch if you're interested to know more!

Missy xxx

Edited by MissBehaving, 04 December 2018 - 10:00 AM.

• Norfolk, Tombonnabay and Hotdaddyuk like this

#2 Guest_DD66-UK_*

Guest_DD66-UK_*
    • Guests

Posted 10 June 2018 - 05:01 PM

-

Edited by DD66-UK, 02 July 2018 - 12:16 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users