Welcome to DDlg Forum

Hello there~

Guest zb2503

Guest zb2503
My name is Zoey, nice meeting you ^^ I am a student, and 18, and I've been in the community for a few months now.I am a kitten and a shy little >///< .I am still to discover and learn everything; there couldn't be a better way for me than with all of you ^-^. I am bi/poly; but not yet taken xP. I am open for conversation and anything xP. I hope to make many friends°^·^°. I am very fond of the arts and traveling. I play piano and am fluent in hangul. Thats about all for me, thank you ^-^

post-76365-0-88948500-1528489156_thumb.jpg

Hey hru nice to meet you here is a little bit about me I am 25 male from New Jersey and I am a country boy but also a huge nerd I love marvel and Disney movies I have about a year experience as a daddy if you are interested you can add me on kik at bbwlover129 I am looking for a little who is caring kind and is still willing to talk and be patient when I am having a off day I look forward to hearing from you

Guest Appacheian
Welcome to the site. Check out the forums and feel free to lurk or chat in the chatroom! There lots here you might relate to. If you want an unbiased chat feel free to add me.