DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

i'm bekkah!

Guest bekkah bear

Guest bekkah bear

im not "new" but i never put an intro!

hello im bekkah and im a little!!!

im 19 in real life bbut my little age is usually 3!!

i have an amazing daddy bear/fiance!  :wub:

i usually hang out in the chat and pretend to give out cookies and glitterrr

althoguh its not my main focus so i may be slow if someone talks to me sometimes

and sometimes i fall asleep with it open and forget to close it for the night so i may look online but im not oops :unsure:

i like bears, drawing monster girls and pixel stuff, baking and just eating sweets in general!!!!

im super cuddly and i think im pretty friendly?

my friendly level depends on my gut feelings of a person, so if i dont seem nice i probably got a weird feeling but thats always subject to change!!!

so yeah, if you see me in chat and im actually awake, feel free to say hi or whatever you want!!!

• Like 1

Hi Bekkah! I've really enjoyed our online playdates in the chatroom so far ^^

They're really fun and make me feel so little!

I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Hiii Bekkah, I'm Becca! !!

Always wanted to say that haha. But I haven't talked to you much i n chat and I hope that changes!!!

Also would love to see your drawings!!!!!

*squeals* Bekkah! You're like my twinny!!! I'm 19 too and my little age is 3 and I like bears and baking and coloring and eating sweets and I like cuddling peoples and being friendly too!!!

Oh Hi and welcome there, Bekkah. Don't think we've met as I'm not big on chatting as I always seem to several things on the go and have such limited short term memory I can't even remember what I typed seconds after if I change tabs so I can't even do two things at the same time! I like younger littles even though I'm a middle cos I get to play Big Sister with them and here have a Chocolate Cookie!