Hello there!

precious_imouto

Hi everybody, my name is Kairi and I am 24 (little age 8-14), I love video games, coding, making music, and all things cute c:

I discovered DDLG a few weeks ago but wasn't sure if it was the right place for me..but I think I would like to try it out and see if I can find comfort here....

A few things you should know about me...I am transgender (She/Her)...pre-op and pre-hrt...I can't really afford to transition since I'm EXTREMELY poor and the area I live in makes it hard for me to go out in public as who I am...That coupled with the fact that I'm a little really makes things hard in general and I'm constantly trying to pretend to be someone I'm not...My family knows I am trans but my co-workers and such do not...even at home I struggle to be myself though as my mom and sis don't know how to really help and they also have NO idea that I am a little...I think if I tried to explain it to them they would think I'm making it up and think something is wrong with me and disown me so I keep it to myself :( I get anxiety really easily, especially in social situations and I feel like I need someone to hold my hand through almost everything in life but there's no one really willing to irl since I'm "grown up" now....

I don't have many friends at all, none irl and only a handful online that barely talk to me anymore. I have been feeling lost, confused, and depressed for a while now and would like to make some new friends here if possible and maybe meet a nice Mommy (or Daddy) at some point...I can be shy at first but if I like you I can really open up! I hope my post isn't too long! I could keep writing but I think I'll stop here for now /)///(\

Thank you so much! I hope I do fit in and make friends quickly c: I will definitely ask if I have any questions! Your profile is super cute btw :D

Oh wow! Kairi like in Kingdom Hearts =D

Nice to meet you. If you're feeling down or having a bad day, don't hesitate to come talk to us on the forum or the chat. I'm sure you'll cheer up ^^

• Like 1

Oh wow! Kairi like in Kingdom Hearts =D

Nice to meet you. If you're feeling down or having a bad day, don't hesitate to come talk to us on the forum or the chat. I'm sure you'll cheer up ^^

Yeeeee~ Exactly! Kingdom Hearts is awesome btw ^-^ I will definitely do my best to break out of being shy and come talk to all of you. I am really anxious to start talking to people here but I'm also kind scared to be the one starting up convos. Darn you social anxiety!