DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Little space outfits for public spaces

Guest Hooliigann

Guest Hooliigann

I struggle to find cute outfits to wear out in public when i'm in little space. When i'm on DDlg dates with my Dominant I usually wear light colors but I have a more hipstery style most of the time. Leave pictures of your favorite outfits! 

• Like 1

Omg I have an adorable outfit planned for a party tomorrow. I'll have to take a picture of it after I get home from work. It's a black dress with pretty flowers and i'll be wearing thigh high socks, combat boots, and a choker with a heart pendent on it. My hair will be in double buns.

I never think to take photos of outfits.

I rarely even take selfies.

*puts my outfits on my cats instead and takes photos*

My usual is;

denim overall shorts

leggings

oversized pastel pink hoodie

pigtails

long socks

Lighter colours with minimal black (lavender, blush pink, mint green, grey occasionally)

All my skirts and dresses are short-ish cuz it suits my body shape better (short legs, long torso)

Casual cat ear headbands, sometimes

Glitter jelly boots

Black mary janes

Overall/suspender dresses (although I do have a pastel teddy bear one that I made, that’s less subtle ^^”)

Smol cute hair clips

Short shorts over tights or leggings

Lace cuff socks

Lace in general, on everything ( :heart: ____ :heart: )

Oh wowwwwww you just totally described my dream wardrobe!! ☺ love it all !! I've always wanted to get a teddybear overalls dress.

I'm really self concious and such an overthinker... i think everyone has it sussed that I'm a little even though I'm only wearing a bow in my hair...ha!! So i tend to wear the average joe type clothing for fear of bringin attention to myself but at home i try to be more free with what i wear... disney socks and pjs, MLP pjs and tops, i have a pair of knee socks i adore... they look like lace up ballerina shoes!!

Sorry Hooliigann, i wasn't much help on your question... just my random waffle hehe! But i would maybe say a nice cute print dress with a pleat in the skirt.

That type of dress always makes me feel little and pretty and i instantly start twirling round and round ☺☺☺

Edited by Daddybears PLB

I don’t have pictures, but my go-to outfits usually include overalls or jumper skirts, oversized sweaters/hoodies, over the knee socks and summer dresses. Sometimes I’l wear cute onesies with high wasted jeans/skirts. Mostly pastel colours.

Also, as I’m into j-fashion, I’ll sometimes wear sweet lolita, fairy kei or spank fashion, if I’m feeling extra cute or fancy.

Guest QueenJellybean

hi there! i'm a teacher, so i work with young children. my outfits are usually pretty reminiscent of what i'd wear when i'm feeling small normally, & use a lot of stuff that i can feel comfortable/move around in.

i wear a lot of overalls in the summer. old navy is great for them as well as really pretty colored t-shirts for under them; i have a few that are pastel like you said you like! 

rompers are fantastic too! 

bright socks & long socks are great too! 

i'm usually in pigtails & i love bows. 

character dresses! 

jelly shoes or converse in bright colors are my favorite. i have a few pairs of ballet flats too with the strap across them. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest lilboyblue

Cute short and frilly skirts and dresses and cute t-shirts with kawaii things on them -- rainbowy or kawaii jewelry.. maybe it's not appropriate but I love those things. Even forever 21 has basic pink or lavender dresses and things that are so comfy and not obviously little!

I love just wearing dresses they make me feel so little and pretty especially if my hair is in pigtails or braids!! I also loved patterned tights with dresses and skirts and little frilly socks<3 you can get lots of cute t shirts with characters on them too in adult sizes which are good for wearing in public^^

i love hot topic and box lunch 'cause they have really cute fandom-y dresses and shirts! wearing fandom clothes always makes me feel cute and little -- but that's just me! i'm also a nerd irl, so wearing a spider - man t - shirt or a skirt with stitch on it is just ... kind of normal for me.