•  

• Photo

Coming out! (Sexuality and stuff) + Advice.

lgtbq pansexual bisexual comingout

• Please log in to reply
    20 replies to this topic

#21 Heaven's Lost Property

Heaven's Lost Property

Daddy's Little Brat

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 57 posts
    • LocationLouisiana

Posted 04 July 2018 - 03:33 AM

I have come out to almost all of my family, my aunt and uncle don't know because they live in a different state.

So when I came out to my dad we were actually talking about a girl who had big boobs and we were joking about I'd date her and I said yeah I would go 100% for her...he just said cool and we talked about more girls and flirted with some

I came out to my mom in a weird and accidental way, so on my high school id I got bored one day in class and I colored the pansexual flag on it and whitd out my face and wrote "my sexuality. I'm pansexual." She laughed and said okay...i expected more but hey, she didn't explode

I told my uncle on our way home from church because that night in youth we had be discussing people and their sexualities and I was just chatting with him, his reaction was my favorite, he said okay now I can make fun of you and ask which girl or guy are you dating, then he tried to tickle me

Finally my sister has always known. She knew without me saying a thing
    *baby voice* I a lion, rarrrrwwwww

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lgtbq, pansexual, bisexual, comingout

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users