•  

• Photo

Older Daddies Where Are You? (27yo+)

Daddy Dominant Arizona princess Polyamory Monogamous Online Relationship IRL

• Please log in to reply
    3 replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 daddyslittleprincess23

daddyslittleprincess23

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 19 posts
    • LocationArizona

Posted 27 June 2018 - 06:44 PM

Age (Required): 26
    Little Age: 4-7
    Name: N
    Role: little/middle
    Sexual Orientation: straight
    Looking for: Daddy Dom
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Polyamory or Monogamous
    Number of partners I have: 0

--------------------------------------------
    *Insert self description here. What are your interests? What are your hobbies? etc.*

I am looking for someone that has experience in DDlg, I also am not interested in men that are younger than myself (I prefer older men 10-20 years older is perfect for me; but someone who is 1-10 years older is perfectly fine as well). I am looking for a DD who is sweet, funny, understanding, but can also be clear with their expectations and isn't "wishy-washy." I am a carefree spirit and sometimes I need someone... hopefully you... who can bring me back down to earth. I also tend to push limits with my brattiness if I am not getting enough attention. At times I can be too much of a brat and I need someone who will not be afraid of disciplining me appropriately. I'd like a DD who is in the same time-zone as I am, but that is not a requirement.

I love animals and being around and interacting with animals. I enjoy painting and doing crafts. I LOVE Disney and Disney/Pixar movies. I have four stuffys... and if you become my DD, you will be required to know all of their names.... don't worry there aren't THAT many... for now *evil grin* I do not have a favorite Disney movie, but my favorite Disney villain is Scar from the Lion King. I also am the queen of awful jokes... so awful they will make you laugh. 

If you are still reading this and would like to know more about me please send me a friend request and message me :)

-N

• darkronin likes this

#2 Guest_MagicDaddy_*

Guest_MagicDaddy_*
    • Guests

Posted 29 June 2018 - 06:04 PM

Posted Yesterday, 11:42 AM

Hi my name is  Paul

And live in the UK, so I hope a LDR and Online relationship is ok with you ? Fully understand if not    :) 
    Would be great to talk to you and chat some more and see what we share in common and what we both looking for.
    I have a personal post on the forum, and some more info about me on my profile page, so I hope that gives you a taster of what I am like as a person and a Daddy    :)
    I will send you a friends request, and I hope to hear from you    :)

#3 OtosanShige

OtosanShige

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts
    • LocationArizona

Posted 25 July 2018 - 12:08 AM

Hi, 

My name is Chris, I also live in Az, it would be great to get to know you and talk more! I feel that reading through your requirements we could be really compatible together and I think we could have a lot of fun!

I am 27 myself, and I just turned 27 on the 16th!

I just started so I am working on my profile right now and sent you a friend request as you said! I can't wait to hear from you!

#4 Dedeyedad

Dedeyedad

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts
    • LocationSaint Louis, Missouri

Posted 31 July 2018 - 01:43 PM

Hello N,

My name is Russ. I live near Saint Louis, Missouri. I am new to the DD/lg community and am just starting to learn. I would like to talk with you about it so that I can learn and decide if I really want to become a caregiver, and what that would entail. I am not sure as to whether I would be better suited for a little or middle, and I am also confused by the sexual/nonsexual aspect of these relationships. Looking forward to talking with you.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Daddy, Dominant, Arizona, princess, Polyamory, Monogamous, Online Relationship, IRL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users