Hello from east coast!

DaddyandMunchkin

Good morning everyone. We are new here, and just wanted to introduce ourselves. This screen name is used by both myself and my little one. We have been married (though not legally, like that matters) for ten years. I am 27 and my little is 34. We currently live in PA with our furball but will be moving to the midwest in two months. I work from home and my munchkin is a homebody as she is a disabled little, so we will most likely be on here rather often. My interests include music, movies, fitness, nutrition, MMA and weights, as well as cooking and baking. My munchkin's interests include Hello Kitty, Carebears, Make-up, Lisa Frank, coloring books, binkies, sippy cups, blankies, cooking and baking and eating what I cook and bake. We're open to all questions and comments. 

Hello! I hope you enjoy your time here! http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/009/a/1/pixel_bunny_bullet_by_momoko_chu-d71j377.png

Welcome to the forum. It was nice reading what you had to say last night. I hope you enjoy your stay here