#21 softheartbruisedknees

softheartbruisedknees

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 40 posts
    • LocationTennessee

Posted 11 July 2018 - 04:17 PM

The major factor for me dressing little in public is subtlety.

A tulle skirt, glitter, pastels, overalls, body shimmer, etc. 

I have no intention to publicly dress kinky or overtly "little" like I do at home. IMO it's the same as involving a someone in a kink without their consent.  

find me on IG  :heart:

BZabTL4.gif

#22 SenpaiPleaseNoticeMe

SenpaiPleaseNoticeMe

The Pun'isher

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 41 posts
    • LocationNew England (USA)

Posted 11 July 2018 - 07:57 PM

I don't dress little in public. Although for me, I don't tend to dress little anyways unless it is requested of me. I am thinking of starting to slowly purchase items that I can incorporate into little time and big time that are multi functional.

edit: I just purchased a shirt that says "Good Girls Club".  :D

Edited by SenpaiPleaseNoticeMe, 11 July 2018 - 08:13 PM.

#23 Lilrij

Lilrij

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 10 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 03:41 PM

I've been thinking today and as most peoples concern is usually how they will be viewed by other people and getting 'caught out' i thought I'd come up with a list of possible excuses for dressing little:
    *Say "It was a gift"
    *Say your child/niece/cousin begged to pick out your outfit for the day
    *Say you have a themed party to go to or say it's a special theme day at work
    *Say you lost a bet with friends (low, i know, but if it gets them off your back...)
    *Say you're cosplaying as a character and they've probably never heard of them
    *Say you were half asleep this morning when you got dressed and accidentally grabbed something belonging to your little sister and you didn't realize until you left the house
    *Say everything else was in the wash
    *Say you spilled something on yourself and this was all a friend had on them to loan you.
    Sorry if some of these sound silly, I was in a very big thinking creative mood :p

#24 Lilrij

Lilrij

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 10 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 03:42 PM

Am sooo gona use this excuses tomorow
    • Lola Step likes this

#25 Helloprincess88

Helloprincess88

Princess

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 54 posts
    • LocationUSA

Posted 17 July 2018 - 07:07 AM

A dress with a picture of a unicorn? or something more? Show us puhleeeease ...

Haha I hadn’t hopped in the forum in a couple weeks!

It’s a Lesa frank unicorn dress. It’s got pictures of unicorns all over it, I think it’s cute. I will post a picture.

Edited by Helloprincess88, 17 July 2018 - 07:13 AM.

#26 Helloprincess88

Helloprincess88

Princess

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 54 posts
    • LocationUSA

Posted 17 July 2018 - 07:10 AM

Here’s the dress in question! I had to size it down because the file was too big, but it’s just an A-line with this print all over!

Attached Files

Edited by Helloprincess88, 17 July 2018 - 07:13 AM.

#27 Quirkygrl16

Quirkygrl16

Little

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 121 posts
    • LocationFlorida

Posted 17 July 2018 - 10:36 AM

Here’s the dress in question! I had to size it down because the file was too big, but it’s just an A-line with this print all over!

its gorgeous
    Role:Little
    Looking for:Lotsa friends!! Loves Disney and all things mermaid

#28 Looby-Lou

Looby-Lou

Happy to be Little :)

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 153 posts
    • LocationLondon England UK

Posted 17 July 2018 - 01:46 PM

Ohhhhhhh....sigh....so pretty...

You didn't say it was unicorns AND rainbows  :wub:

#29 bunnybear11

bunnybear11

sparkle buns ᵔᴥᵔ

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 78 posts
    • LocationBrazil

Posted 17 July 2018 - 06:17 PM

I guess it just really depends on what your big style is, for me "dressing little" has never been a big deal because that's kind of similar to how I dressed before, so people didn't think anything of it.

I guess if "dressing little"is very different from how you usually dress maybe start off wearing cute clothes when you're by yourself, just so you'll get used to them, and then try to move to wearing them when you're around strangers, chances are they'll think nothing of it, considering how fashion has gotten like that nowadays, and then when you feel ready move to wearing these clothes around people you trust, and just say you're trying something new.

An important thing is to not wear clothes in public that make other people uncomfortable, just remember kinks are a private thing and no one should be exposed to it without consent, it can be quite embarrassing for both parts, and cause unwanted attention from parents with children, that's a very big no no.

#30 Helloprincess88

Helloprincess88

Princess

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 54 posts
    • LocationUSA

Posted Yesterday, 06:31 AM

I guess it just really depends on what your big style is, for me "dressing little" has never been a big deal because that's kind of similar to how I dressed before, so people didn't think anything of it.

I guess if "dressing little"is very different from how you usually dress maybe start off wearing cute clothes when you're by yourself, just so you'll get used to them, and then try to move to wearing them when you're around strangers, chances are they'll think nothing of it, considering how fashion has gotten like that nowadays, and then when you feel ready move to wearing these clothes around people you trust, and just say you're trying something new.

An important thing is to not wear clothes in public that make other people uncomfortable, just remember kinks are a private thing and no one should be exposed to it without consent, it can be quite embarrassing for both parts, and cause unwanted attention from parents with children, that's a very big no no.

I’ve worn colorful clothes in the past but not in recent years. I wore the unicorn dress at home and out for the first time yesterday. I got lots of compliments on it. When I talk about dressing little in public I don’t mean pacifiers and diapers- I just mean a fun print or sparkly shoes. I understand everyone’s definition is different though, but I’m an adult and I know better than to be inappropriate in public :)

Edited by Helloprincess88, Yesterday, 06:32 AM.

#31 bunnybear11

bunnybear11

sparkle buns ᵔᴥᵔ

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 78 posts
    • LocationBrazil

Posted Yesterday, 08:54 AM

I’ve worn colorful clothes in the past but not in recent years. I wore the unicorn dress at home and out for the first time yesterday. I got lots of compliments on it. When I talk about dressing little in public I don’t mean pacifiers and diapers- I just mean a fun print or sparkly shoes. I understand everyone’s definition is different though, but I’m an adult and I know better than to be inappropriate in public :)

That's v fun ^-^ little clothes always make me feel special heheh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users