DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

Hello Everyone :)

Snugglykitten827

My name is Becca, I'm from NC and I have always been a little but just recently discovered that there was a name for it and been able to fully embrace my little side.  My little age is usually around 5 or 6 (but I still love baby things too like pacis and onesies)  I'm definitely and 90's baby and some of my favorite shows are Rugrats, Dragon Tales, and Scooby Doo.  I love stuffies (especially the ones daddy gets for me), coloring, crafts, and video games but I would really love to get some more toys soon.  My daddy and I have been dating for almost a year and have gone through the journey of discovering DDLG together, he loves taking care of me and protecting me and I feel so safe and loved in his arms and feel like I can be who I truly am.  Like I said I'm super new to the online community and would love, love, love some little friends so be sure to message me if you're a little(I'm not allowed to talk to other daddies or mommies) and think that we would have some stuff in common!  Love you all so much!  Keep being amazing!

Hi! Welcome! I also love all things 90s. I was just talking about dragon tales today to my daddy actually. He has never seen it!