•  

• Photo

Multi-Kink Friendly Curvy Little

Ebony Kinky Little Curvy Obedient Clingy Trustworthy Monogamous

• Please log in to reply
    3 replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 NoMoreSweets

NoMoreSweets

Kinky Little Sweet

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts
    • LocationMinneapolis, MN, USA

Posted 04 July 2018 - 01:35 AM

Little Age: 7
    Name: Sweets(preferred name)
    Role: Needy, naughty little
    Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
    Looking for: Dominant Daddy
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Monogamous(serious)
    Number of partners I have: 0...hopefully you change that.
    --------------------------------------------
    I am pansexual. Curvy but losing weight at the moment to obtain my ideal little body type. I am 5'4 and 180lbs(goal 130). Measurements currently 37-30-41(at 130 before they were 34-27-37).

New to the kink but looking for committed relationship(monogamous settling down) with a strong daddy. I've always been submissive but it was not enough. I found this link and noticed this is the kind of relationship I was looking for. I enjoy being rough, spanked(punishment included), bondage, breeding/creampie, consented forced as well as gentle love making.

I want to be taken care of in all aspects of my life. I enjoy videogames, cuddling, youtube/Netflix, being active, going for walks, pretty much anything in good company. I speak in a childish voice quite often. I love bodysuits/onesies. I prefer sleeping with my daddy and being treated like a child. I love being complimented and coddled but I also want rules set and to be spanked when I disobey. I want someone who can really help me no longer be afraid to embrace my inner child. I love open minded people willing to try new things, I am open to trying new things as well.

Distance is not a factor to me as I love to travel. I love texting and sending pictures/videos when we're apart as well.

If any of this interests you, message me. I can send pictures as well. For a quicker response, kik me at NoMoreSweets

Attached Files

• Zeth99 likes this

#2 TenderLovingDaddyMichigan

TenderLovingDaddyMichigan

TenderLovingDaddy

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 28 posts
    • LocationOxford, Michigan, USA

Posted 04 July 2018 - 08:14 AM

Dear Sweets,

Hi, I'm Bill, a mature DD in the Detroit area. I'm a teacher, so good at disciplining a naughty girl. I very much like you descriptions of what you like and what you need from your daddy. I can imagine sharing all these wonderful adventures--and more!--with the right little/middle girl. I would also help you get to your desired weight with strict diet and exercise rules. I would love to see more photos of you. I don't have Kik, but you may email photos to me at billcoeurope@gmail.com. I would like a little girl who loves to wear pretty, sexy outfits for Daddy, get her picture taken, sit on Daddy's lap for kisses and cuddles and much more. I will send you a request and hope to talk more about Daddy-daughter activities. I can send you more photos via email, too. Hugs--B

#3 Guest_Daddy's Looking_*

Guest_Daddy's Looking_*
    • Guests

Posted 18 August 2018 - 09:33 AM

Good morning.. hope you are well.

I am s strong daddy who is truly looking for a sweet yet naughty girl to grow more with. I enjoyed reading what you write here and would love the opportunity to talk more with you to explore the possibilities together.

I enjoy many of the things you mentioned and would absolutely discipline if you get out of hand there. I also want you looked after too and will certainly make that happen.

So let's start talking more.. text.. however you want to communicate and let's see where it goes for us.

#4 Daddydom1496

Daddydom1496

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 11 posts

Posted 20 August 2018 - 06:42 PM

Hi, I hope you are doing well. My name's idris and I'm a daddy dom from England (I hope that isn't too far for you). I read your post and you sound amazing. I've been a daddy dom for over 4 years and I've also had experience in both ddlg and bdsm. I would really love to talk to you and get to know you more. I've sent you a friend request and hopefully we can speak soon.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ebony, Kinky, Little, Curvy, Obedient, Clingy, Trustworthy, Monogamous

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users