•  

• Photo

Curvy Babygirl Looking For A Daddy

Australia Sydney Daddy Kinky Little Babygirl

• Please log in to reply
    2 replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 KinkyBabygirl

KinkyBabygirl

KinkyBabyGirl

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts
    • LocationSouth Sydney

Posted 04 July 2018 - 05:30 AM

Age (Required): 21
    Little Age: Undecided 
    Name: Tess
    Role: Babygirl
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: Daddy
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Monogamous
    Number of partners I have: 0

--------------------------------------------

I'm a Curvy Girl, with Long Brown Wavy Hair and Hazel Eyes and Tongue Piercing, my Tits are a size G and I have big booty.

My interests: I love going to the movies, theme parks, shopping, sex 

Kinks: Anal, Bondage, Sex toys, Fisting, Object Play, Butt Plugs, Anal Hook, Wax Play etc

Attached Files

Edited by KinkyBabygirl, 05 July 2018 - 04:35 AM.

• potaytay likes this

#2 Zeth99

Zeth99

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts

Posted 08 July 2018 - 04:51 AM

Hi there I am from Sydney I really like you ad and would like to get to know you more. I am new to ddlg but have tried some role playing in the past also have other kinks I think would work well with ddlg. I have sent you a friend request hopefully you accept so we can get a conversation going or you can add me on Kik: Zeth2017. Hope to hear from you soon :)

#3 Kopkl

Kopkl

Daddy

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts
    • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 11 July 2018 - 04:22 AM

Hey there Tess

I am from the eastern suburbs of sydney, hopefully close to you. I would love to get to know you. So I'll do the same as the other guy and send you a friend request. I've had a bit of experience with being a daddy but I'm looking to have someone close by that I can lavish with attention in person. I hope to see where this goes, even if it's just an excuse to go see pixar and disney movies with someone  :p

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Australia, Sydney, Daddy, Kinky, Little, Babygirl

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users