No replies to this topic

#1 KittenFight

KittenFight

Stupid

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts

Posted 05 July 2018 - 10:54 PM

My name is Maxwell. I am 19 years old, I have a bit of Irish blood in me, and I am looking for that spark in my life – a spark which will hopefully make things easier for me.

I was born with autism, which has made my life rather difficult. I found it hard to make friends, and I am still notoriously shy and somewhat afraid to make eye contact. I managed to fake my way through my hellhole of a high school, but then I failed my freshman year of college. I am obviously not smart enough, and as a result, I still live with my parents. I have no clue what my next plan should be.

I am a fan of retro video games (Contra and other Konami games are especially some of my favorites!), horror movies, and horror books. They inspire me to become a filmmaker, artist, and writer. Unfortunately, I do not have the equipment for filmmaking, I suck at art, and my writing takes forever.

I also have multiple strange fetishes. Those fetishes are vore, belching, flatulence, bad breath, bad body odor, foreign accents, and big bellies. By the way, I am totally a fan of those Asian girls with bad teeth. You know, the big crooked ones. Apparently, in some Asian cultures, ugly-looking teeth automatically equals sexy.

Well, that is all I can currently say about myself. I will probably add more about me in the future.

Edited by KittenFight, 05 July 2018 - 10:56 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users