Hiya Guys!

MaybeTarquin

Hello everyone! I've been wanting to find a way to talk to other Littles and their assorted/prospective caregivers for a while so I decided to join this site! My name is Angel and I'm 22. I'm a transman Kitty Boi and have a wonderful Daddy who is a bit of a dork. cx I love meeting new people and making friends but I'm horribly shy and don't always know what to say. ^^;  I try my best to be nice and friendly to most people though. It's nice to meet all of you and I hope we can get along!

Hi and welcome there Kitty Boi. Quite a few of us can be shy be that feeling shy online or shy if we go to meet ups but you'll begin to feel more confident with your little side, able to express and communicate more about it.

See you around,

Hi there Angel! I used to be really shy, but now I've met so many great friends that I'm not as scared to reach out and meet new people. It also helped me to realize that this is online and I'm not verbally speaking with people, though my anxiety comes from in person encounters. Like Joanne said, everyone has their own source for their shyness.

Hello and welcome who appears to be a fellow Sylevon lover! OwO

I hope you feel welcome here! >w<

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Part of the reason I joined I think was so that I could work on my shyness, this seemed like a good environment for that. Still working on being comfortable with my little side but I am making progress with Daddy's help. c:

I absolutely adore Sylveon, they're my favorite Eeveelution and pokemon in general, both regular and shiny!