• Members
    • PipPip
    • 19 posts
    • LocationQueensland, Australia

Posted 07 July 2018 - 11:24 PM

Name: Jay
    Role: Daddy Dom
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: A Little, preferably in Queensland but anywhere in Australia is fine.
    Relationship preference: Monogamous
    --------------------------------------------

Hi everyone! My name is Jay and I'm 19, I have been apart of DDlg for roughly ~ 2 years - Although I am yet to find someone I can easily meet up with in person  :(

I love video games, you don't have to like them, but I'll probably give you a turn anyway hehehe.
    and I also really enjoy movies and TV shows, I watch a lot of Netflix sooo yeah..

I like to think I can call myself a Soft Daddy mainly because I literally am big and soft which is perfect for cuddles :p . But also I have a big heart for all things cute, and will probably lay down next to you and watch cartoons and even help you colour/draw :wub: But I can also be strict so watch out!

When it comes to a Little, I pretty much just want someone loyal and with a good personality, I'm not the type of person to judge you on your looks - I basically just want you to be able to make me smile when I see your name pop up on my phone :). *glitter* Also, a clingy little is the best little! I adore littles who always want cuddles or attention.. so precious!

If you'd like to talk to me or ask any questions about me or anything just add me and we can chat 

Edited by Jay77, 25 November 2018 - 02:16 PM.

• Jay77 likes this

#2 Littlegirlijjh18

Littlegirlijjh18

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 04:24 PM

Hi šŸ‘‹šŸ¾

I was a little shy to post a public reply but here I am hehe šŸ™ˆ I just wanted to say that Iā€™d love to talk to you and get to know more about you, your favourite colour, favourite foods etc.

But before anything else...

I am from the U.K. but before you forget about this message I do plan to move to Australia for university.
    I hope you decide to talk! If you do...

My kik- BabyGirlIJ17

šŸ‘‹šŸ¾

Edited by Littlegirlijjh18, 14 July 2018 - 04:33 PM.

• Littlegirlijjh18 likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Aus, Aussie, Australia, Australian, Queensland, Soft daddy, Soft dom, Au

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users