DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

ThePlushiePrincess

Hello! Thanks for taking the time to check out my intro!  :D

My name is Plushie, or Princess. I'm a 25 year old pan, non-sexual Little who absolutely adores giving and receiving hugs and cuddles. I'm 5'7" and lets just say I am absolutely not skinny. I'm still coming to terms with the fact that people might like me despite my body. I am female, but honestly I lean more towards being genderfluid. So for pronouns I don't really care what you call me, however I have found that I very much prefer female pronouns when in Littlespace. I'm absolutely a Little princess.

I'm still fairly new to this community. I've only been in it for around 6 months. I had a Daddy for most of it. However one day he just stop talking to me, so now I'm CGless. I've been nervous about looking for a new CG and getting back into the online community, but my best friend has encouraged me to try. So here I am! :3 I had trouble making friends in this community the first time around, mostly because I had bad anxiety and so I tend to shy away from people who try to talk to me, but I want to change that. I hope maybe this time will be different, and that we can be friends!  :)

Things you should know about me up front is that, as I said, I have bad anxiety. A lot of it is social related. I may come across as scared or quiet, but that changes once I feel comfortable with you. Please don't be off put by it. 

I try and be as nice as I can to people. Every one deserve to be smiled at and to feel happy. I try very hard to be as open minded and understanding as I can. I like to be there for people when they need it, if they need to talk and have someone listen, or to be distracted, or anything like that. I just want to make people feel good. 

I really like music. I'm almost always listening to it. Recently I've started to learn how to play the drums! It's fun.  :p

I adore animals. If I could, I would adopt every pet in the world and give them a warm and loving home.  :wub:

I'm quite a fan of Fluttershy from My Little Pony. I relate to her so much. Plus she is super cute!!

Uh, I'm not really sure what else to add here, so I'm gonna stop rambling. Thank you again for reading this! I really appreciate it. Feel free to talk to me, if you wanna be friends.  :D