•  

• Photo

Michigan Native Looking for a Daddy (: (open to LDR&local)

daddy little kitten michigan usa ldr irl straight monogamous hello!

• Please log in to reply
    15 replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 Soph<3

Soph<3

<3

• Members
    • Pip
    • 5 posts
    • LocationMichigan

Posted 09 July 2018 - 12:34 PM

Little Age: 3-7ish 
    Name: Soph
    Role: little / submissive
    Sexual Orientation: straight
    Looking for: the one <3
    Relationship preference: monogamous
    Number of partners I have: big fat ZERO

fun facts about me
    I am of an average female height and am very fit. My favourite colours are dark green, pink, and white. I am a ravenclaw (I have a big ol' brain). I listen to a plethora of different genres of music. I love rap, pop, some country, and alternative and whole bunch of other stuff. Basically, if I like it, I listen to it, as most people do. I love Halsey, Post Malone, Drake, and Rihanna. My favourite movies are Labyrinth, the Twilight Saga (do not even fight me on this, IK ITS AWFUL BUT IDC!!!), and a lot more. I am currently obsessing over the following tv shows: The Bold Type, Rick and Morty, Hell's Kitchen, and The Handmaid's Tale. I love political shows (and irl politics, I am very opinionated!). I read all the time, like my shelf is completely full and I have books shoved in random nooks in my room. I don't really play videogames, except Mario Kart with my family lol. In my spare time, I go for runs and clean. Yes, clean. I am a compulsive organizer and dish-washer! I do yoga and bike all the time. I love to take photos and used to do it for my high school yearbook. I was featured in my high school's art show and my city's art festival. Photography is not a job for me, but is a passion and hobby. I collect bookmarks from all the places I am blessed enough to travel to (or that my parents are). And hats, I love hats. I always get bookmarks and hats as souvenirs. I only eat chicken and turkey. But besides that, I won't eat red meat, pork, all that. I LOVE TO COOK AND BAKE! Along with cleaning, I find it soothing and settling. I am a very great cook too, I get it from my momma(: . I also LOVE HORROR MOVIES and being scared in general. The rush of it, I'm a thrill seeker sometimes. I love roller coasters too. But back to the horror movies, I grew up watching them with my mom (that's some good parenting right there HA.. all jokes aside my mom is the BOMB.COM) for example, I watched Friday the 13th when I was 8 and laughed at the people. Whooooops! My favourite season is ALL OF THEM! I live in the mitten, so we get all four seasons. I love winter, snow, and the cold, but I also love fall and the leaves. Then I also enjoy the rain and blooming flowers. And even sometimes the heat of July and the cold waters of the lakes and rivers during the summer months Up North! I have an awful sense of humour (#genZ) and honestly, it's pure shit. You have been warned! Some people have called me funny though, when I'm just being myself and not caring at all. I love wearing makeup and exploring with it. I have done a lot of girls' prom makeup and special event makeup. I do not want it for my career, but I am like a makeup queen and I am always trying to get my hands on the latest and greatest makeup palette. (so if you are a little/middle..etc reading this and love makeup, hmu let's be makeup buddies and we can share some cute looks!!)

being a little
    I am not a full time little, as my adult life is very important to me, if not more. I love adult things, as my education and future career are my priorities. But selfcare is also nesseccary, and that is where my little side is. I want to be able to be adults together (the dynamic of sub and dom would still take place, as that is who I am) and do those type of things together. My ex was a daddy who wanted me to quit school and said my aspirations and dreams weren't valid. That, as a little, I could not be an adult too. But that is not the case. I want to be a doctor, go to MSU, and save people. As for the doctor part, I have two choices right now. Either way medical school is where I'm going, so I'm not so worried about that right now. But I consider myself very intelligent and I will not let a man take that away from me, just because I also am a submissive. (PSA, you can be a feminist and still be a submissive, although many FAKE DOMS HAVE SAID OTHERWISE!). Sorry, I get very spacey and off topic! Like, all the time, if you haven't already noticed from how this paragraph has gone. Anyways, I am smart and I do not want to intimidate anyone. I am tied for #1 in my class, along with 2 other girls (GIRL POWER!!). My SAT AND ACT scores are extremely high. But sometimes it is so stressful, I do regress to a younger age. That's where little me comes in! So all in all, I want to be able to be with someone who can support adult and little me! All my kinks can be discussed at a later time, when we are more comfortable with each other. But little me loves to colour and watch ANY and ALL cartoons! I love wearing cute girly outfits when I am a little. I can be pretty shy about my little side, but I'll open up to the right person.

what i need in someone

I am only interested in men, as I am definitely straight. I have already explored that, and I really am straight. I am an ally and support people of all backgrounds! I do not tolerate any form of racism, misogyny, bigotry, et cetera. I am a proud mixed woman (part Hispanic)!! You have to actually try to get to know me. I'm really sick of talking and getting along really well with a guy for like 24 hours and then they think it's time to start being all sexual and asking me if I sleep naked or telling me they "only like one type of hairless cats" and if I agree (this actually happened)!!! Like... that is none of your business :) . You will be reported for not respecting my clear boundaries. I do not oppose any age, as love doesn't always happen to people the same age. I am open to long distance, as I can video chat, call, et cetera. I am fluent in both English and Spanish, but would prefer English as the main language for communication. If you spoke both, I'd love to talk in both! But, it just works better if you speak English fluently. I am okay with dating people of all colours. I don't mind facial hair or anything like that, your body not mine! I want and need someone who will be able to sit down with me after some time getting to know each other and lay down the rules. I do not want someone lazy who will just shove some lists at me and not discuss it all. A relationship like this will take some time to build and make right for both parties.

see you soon
    Please comment and then send me a friend request. I try not to accept requests unless you've responded below or talked somewhere else on the forums. I know how this website works, I have been guesting and finally had the courage to make an account. Thank you for taking the time to read my long ass paragraphs. I did try to be as vague as possible so we can get to know each other better over messaging apps. I sound very outgoing, and trust me, I am! However, at first I can be pretty closed off, so please be patient with me! I open up to the right people.

Edited by Soph<3, 21 July 2018 - 08:46 PM.

• Nice_Daddy and ProfessorDaddy like this

#2 Nice_Daddy

Nice_Daddy

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 52 posts
    • LocationMichigan

Posted 09 July 2018 - 02:32 PM

I want to start by saying that I saw your age limit and I definitely respect that (I am way over your number, heh).  I just wanted to say that I think you did a very nice job on your post, that I actually enjoyed reading it, and that I wish you luck in your search.  :)

There are a lot of very friendly people on this site and with a little patience I am sure you will find your match.

#3 megmeggers

megmeggers

• Members
    • Pip
    • 7 posts

Posted 09 July 2018 - 07:58 PM

Hiiii there! My name is Megan, but I often go by Meg. I’m bicurious, and I know that your profile said that you were straight, but regardless, I wanted to reach out because I am super attracted to your personality and level of intelligence! We have a lot in common (biggest twilight fan ever here!!!). I’m also 18, and want to work in the medical field in the future— I would like to be a physician assistant. I don’t even know how we would make this work if we’re both littles, but I did want to say hi anyway because you seem really, really special ✨
    • Soph<3 likes this

#4 valanra

valanra

lil brat

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 20 posts
    • LocationMichigan

Posted 10 July 2018 - 11:20 PM

HI! I'm from Michigan too! I don't see a lot of people from michigan on this site so I got excited lol. Nope I'm not bi or a Mommy, I just saw the word Michigan and got all fired up to say hello! So um... Hi! I guess... My name is Kim! I love reading too, Harry Potter is a fave of mine(GRYFFINDOR FOR LIIIIIIFE) I also like Narnia, Sabrina the teenage witch, "angus, thongs, and full frontal snogging", anything by christine feehan, and romance books! If you'd like a little friend (or a grown up friend lol) I'm available!
    • Soph<3 likes this

#5 Jlover22

Jlover22

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 03:26 PM

Hellooo! I'm jake. I'm not from michigan but I am open to LDR and would always find a way to visit my little. I am a dominant man looking for my forever little! Hispanic too but my spanish is very poor, haha. I've lost it from not speaking it so much over the years. I enjoy fitness, gaming, science and technology. I love that you're very ambitious about your career, that would only motivate me to do the same and to keep supporting you. Please message me if you want to chat, im open to kik snap whatever it may be. 

• Soph<3 likes this

#6 thedoctorisin

thedoctorisin

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 09:27 PM

Older than your max age, but I just wanted to say that you're right, Michigan is the best state ever.  XD  Ten points for having references to Harry Potter and being a Twilight fan.  You're right, it's trash.  But it's entertaining trash.  I wish you all the best in the world and let me know if I can do anything to help you find a partner in your relationship goals.  Hopefully you have better luck than I've been having.

• Soph<3 likes this

#7 BigDaddyGeorge

BigDaddyGeorge

• Members
    • Pip
    • 9 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 12:22 AM

Hey there, I'm George. I'm from michigan as well, just below the thumb, greater detroit area. I'm gonna send you a friend request, i hope to hear from you. I am being told i have to add more words to my comment. A maximum i understand but a minimum seems silly, so i choose to use complaints about the system as filler. I do hope you don't mind. This is my last filler sentence. Sorry.

#8 msx

msx

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts
    • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 16 July 2018 - 02:16 PM

Hey Soph! I'm Msx. (real name introduced if we talk more :) ) As you can see my account is fairly new, but I'm not new here. I used to have an account but had some personal/internal conflicts, didnt get along well with a little because I panicked. I made some mistakes along the way, but if you want to know more just ask me :).

Anyway I'm interested in what you've said in your post. I'm relatively new as a Daddy Dom, and was looking for a little to get to know and maybe start something.

About me: I'm 22 living in Chicago, I'm a senior in my University and I'm studying engineering! I also play video games quite a bit, mostly league of legends and other things, I try to stream and I play competitively for school. So, I'm a bit of a nerd haha. I see you're a Michigan native so you're pretty close by! I live in an apartment and I try to cook as much as I can. I've been interested in learning how to bake so maybe you could teach me!

I'm sending you a friend request. If you find me interesting or want to talk more add me back. I have kik and snapchat! Have a great day!!

p.s. sorry my message my seem a little rushed or out of sorts I'm in a different state for vacation and I'm about to head to another country for a few weeks, but I can still text!

#9 Wolf0993

Wolf0993

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 30 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 10:07 AM

Sorry that your big tried to disscurage you from following your heart. My name is a tad misleading but makes perfect since to me. I'm the alpha mail in my pack there are 6 of us totle and we are all friends. I've always been the protector and wise man. If you just need to talk I'm here for you. An ear to talk to a shoulder to cry on or a hand to pick you up. Well if you have questions pleas ask ill respond to almost any message I get.

#10 Gigiddyboy18

Gigiddyboy18

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 22 July 2018 - 04:39 PM

Hey I like this post and respect everything u have said and agree on the getting to know each other thing I'm hoping we can make this work I am an 18 male looking for a little who is willing to accept some light rules and maybe negotiate some preferences on some things I'm from south Carolina so time zone difference is not a problem and I hope I can be a caregiver that you love

#11 MrOpus

MrOpus

Aqua Man

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 11 posts
    • LocationOregon

Posted 24 July 2018 - 11:16 PM

Hey, very interesting read. I think it's great you want to be a doctor that is a great goal to have. Never lose your ambition bfor what you want and what you want to do. I'm 31 would love to talk more. You seem like a smart girl who knows what she is looking for and what she wants. I respect that as it already tells me a little more about you. I'll send you a friend request.

#12 Wolf0993

Wolf0993

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 30 posts

Posted 05 August 2018 - 11:17 PM

Hello I'm Dennis 27 almost 28. I've had a few partners. I'm slow to open up but am always there for others. Slow is good with what me. I have baggage but who doesn't. I'm what's known as a soft D. Im saving up to get my own farm and work and luve of the land. Ive never liked city life but but the open night sky is what drives me at times. Well if you have questions ask.

#13 Guest_Bedtime-Stories_*

Guest_Bedtime-Stories_*
    • Guests

Posted 11 August 2018 - 10:47 PM

Hi Soph!  I'm Jesse.  I read through your entire ad and I just love how you have such a zest for life and how passionate you are.  I truly believe with that sort of ambition you can become anything that you want.  The world is your oyster!  I agree fully that a submissive has every right to pursue any career that they so desire.  It is not a submissive's JOB to be submissive.  It is who they are and they give that submission as a gift to their dom.  Any dom that would ever tell you that you should stay at home and be a "little"  is completely bogus and just like you said is a FAKE dom/daddy.  I would hope that any little/submissive would see through this and stand up for their rights but sadly I know there are some out there that do fall for it and get very hurt emotionally.  Any BDSM relationship should be an equal partnership no matter what.  Whatever dynamic is agreed upon within that relationship should never be forced. I feel very passionate about this topic.  I would very much love to add you and chat about this and anything else you are passionate about.  You sound like an incredible person!

#14 DaddyKaya

DaddyKaya

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 13 posts
    • LocationSeattle, Washington , USA

Posted 17 August 2018 - 03:18 AM

I really like your post. I would be proud to be with someone like you. I have always been the care giver type and encouraged people I dated to go after their dreams and goals. One person I dated wanted to be a nurse and I said well I would take care of all the bills so they could focus on school. I am still somewhat new to this lifestyle and it has always been in my nature to be a caregiver. I don’t feel whole if I can not provide and watch someone achieve their dreams and goals. All I have to say is good for you! My first girlfriend was top in our class and scored like a 1560 on her SATs. I think she is a professor in Astro Aero Physics or something like that. Meanwhile I was the class clown... lol. Anyways I hope I get the chance to talk to you!

#15 Guest_Daddy's Looking_*

Guest_Daddy's Looking_*
    • Guests

Posted 17 August 2018 - 07:50 AM

Hello Soph...  

I truly enjoyed reading through your profile here.. I thought it really laid out who you are as a person and your goals and ideals. I have to say that it has to be one of the best profiles I have read on here so far..   I think your career and life goals should always be followed and you would get my 100% support on that part of life. I certainly would be open to talking more with you if you were interested.

#16 Guest_NappyDragon_*

Guest_NappyDragon_*
    • Guests

Posted 28 August 2018 - 06:07 AM

Hi Soph,

When you say dark green does this mean British Racing Green the best colour ever?

Ravenclaw = awesome, I have run several table top RPGs in Hogwarts and the players all voted to play as Ravenclaw.

Rick and Morty is genius and Labyrinth is an interesting choice, been a longtime since I have seen it, one of my more intelligent (and younger) friends has talked about it having lots of hidden meanings.

Cats Siamese? Those blue eyes get me.

Btw anyone that says you can’t be everything you want to be, Little when you want, student, adult, Doctor, makeup queen or diapered diva definitely needs to be cut adrift.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: daddy, little, kitten, michigan, usa, ldr, irl, straight, monogamous, hello!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users