New daddy here :-)

firmlovingdaddy

New to site, not the scene :-)

Looking to make friends and find my babygirl :)

I like anime a lot, some videos games, cooking, and Netflix binging :p

Hi!

Hi there, welcome to the forums. As a new Caregiver I'd advise making your profile more 'little friendly' meaning a profile picture of any kind and COLOR!! Littles love color and designs. Another thing, if you are able to, jump on in and start reading all the different topics and posting. There's a lot of information, even in the Littlespace topic, if you wanna learn more about how littles act and think go there. But being more involved and having more posts will get you friends. ^_^ If you have anxiety though, instead of jumping in all at once, it's easier to ease yourself in, you know, like find one topic that you're interested in, and find one section of that topic and start there. It makes everything a lot less overwhelming.

Hi and welcome there firmlovingdaddy.

This site is actually better than I thought it would be when I first joined with a lot of differing things going on, a reasonably broad tent when it comes to interests, likes and dislikes and so on so I'm sure with a few helpful suggestions from Little Maddie taken you'll get on well, forming new friends and learning more about this life (we never stop learning!).

Regards,