DDlg Forum & Community Spring is Here !

The Path to Self Exploration.

Guest Nocent

Guest Nocent

You might have been through it before, the path to self exploration can be a continued challenge, but not without reward.

Since I have be unable to state it out loud to those closest to me, I will state it here.

I am a Daddy Dominant.

The path to discover this has been one with merit, but overwhelming. I am here to be in a nurturing enviroment, to continue the exploration process, and to connect with similar minded individuals.

Who knows what I will discover, or whom might help along the but in the end the possibilities are endless when we pursue a common interest.

Edited by Nocent

Guest Nocent

awe that is awesome. It's a lot of fun here..I enjoy it.

Yeah, it seems as though it is an accepting community and a lot of people are happy to live their genuine selves here.

Yeah, it seems as though it is an accepting community and a lot of people are happy to live their genuine selves here.

oh definitely! Made lotsa friends here

Guest Dreamless

Welcome to the site.

Good for you for finally speaking your truth and we are glad to have you here

For me the path to accepting that I am a little/sub has been challenging and emotional and a completely private journey. It’s been nice to have people here to talk with and feel like I have a community to belong to.

Guest Nocent

Welcome to the site.

Good for you for finally speaking your truth and we are glad to have you here

For me the path to accepting that I am a little/sub has been challenging and emotional and a completely private journey. It’s been nice to have people here to talk with and feel like I have a community to belong to.

I thank you for the insight into the path you ate still travelling and while I understand that it has been a private emotional path please note that I am here to support you.

From our interaction you seem to have a wonderful sense of compassion and understand though I wonder how far you allow people to scratch the surface without allowing them to see further into that shell.

Guest QueenJellybean

hi there & welcome to the community! i'm one of your friendly moderating team, jelly! 

feel free to message me, or another staff member if you ever have any questions.

i've already chatted with you a few times, but it's nice to read your intro & meet you again!

we hope you find what you're looking for here, including a new home.