•  

• Photo

Phoenix, Az Daddy looking for little

littles little daddy daddy dom dom IRL arizona phoenix relationship princess

• Please log in to reply
    No replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 OtosanShige

OtosanShige

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts
    • LocationArizona

Posted 25 July 2018 - 12:30 AM

Age (Required): 27
    Name: Chris
    Role: Daddy / CG
    Sexual Orientation: Straight
    Looking for: Little / Middle
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Monogamous
    Number of partners I have: 0 

--------------------------------------------

Hello! I am Chris, I am a 27y/o Daddy looking for a little to care for, preferably IRL but I don't mind online until I find my little here. I am familiar with being a Daddy for a while but haven't had anything too long to really give me the relationship / partnership that I crave. 

I am a fairly big nerd, but not in the sense that most people think. Of course I love comics, books, movies, video games, Disney and a wide variety of similar interests but my passion expands to Music, writing and cooking as well. I am a modestly good chef, have been for 13 years.

I am an extremely generous person in general but especially to my little. I want them to feel loved not just by any little tokens of affection or gifts but by actions as well. I love making my little feel and know that they are special.

I am looking for a Monogamous (doesn't have to be strict, but it's preferable.) little who can handle the amount of love and care I can give. I am very open minded and have open arms. I long for the caring of someone who needs to be loved and cared for. I hope that it is not long for me to find a little / middle that fits well!

Edited by OtosanShige, 25 July 2018 - 12:31 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: littles, little, daddy, daddy dom, dom, IRL, arizona, phoenix, relationship, princess

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users