•  

• Photo

Little Kitten from the Mitten Looking for a Daddy

christian michigan nerdy art music video games bbw

• Please log in to reply
    2 replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 little.miss.e

little.miss.e

• Members
    • Pip
    • 8 posts
    • LocationFlint, Michigan

Posted 26 July 2018 - 04:55 PM

Little Age: 2-6

Name: E (you gotta know me for the full name )

Role: Little, Pet, Sub

Years Experience: 3

Sexual Orientation: Straight Demisexual

Looking for: My Nerdy Daddy

Relationship preference: Monogamous pwease

Number of partners I have: 0

--------------------------------------------

:cthulhu: Hiya! I’m E!  :cthulhu: 

I’m 5’2 and I would be considered a BBW. I have medium-long curly-wavy hair that fluctuates in colors but is currently a dark blonde to a light brown. I wear glasses and have loads of freckles!

I have quite a few interests and hobbies and can go in more detail later but for now I can give you the basics!

:heart: Interests  :heart: 

• Music
    • Art
    • Religion (I am a Christian but its okay if you aren’t!)
    • Disney
    • Computers
    • Nature
    • Nerdy stuff

:heart: Hobbies  :heart: 

• Singing

• Drawing/Painting

• Video Games (PC)

• Card/Board Games

• Cooking/Baking

• Volunteering at Church

:D Littlespace :D 

I’m not always in littlespace and in fact sometimes littlespace is very difficult to get into. But once im in it I tend to be clingy and either a bubbly baby or a pouty princess or something else entirely! I adore cute animals like booplesnoots (bunnies) and danger noodles (snakes). I really like to sing and draw and color pictures for my Daddy as well.

:heart: My Ideal Daddy  :heart: 

My ideal daddy is preferably in the USA and a nerdy, sweet, goofball that doesn’t mind a bit of brat in his life. Someone who can also set and enforce rules even if I’m being difficult. Call me crazy but if they aren’t being enforced I tend to think you don’t care that much. However, I’m far from perfect so I don’t expect anyone else to be either.

:heart: Side Notes  :heart:  

demisexual is a person who does not experience sexual attraction unless they form a emotional connection. It's more commonly seen in, but by no means confined, to romantic relationships. The term demisexual comes from the orientation being "halfway between" sexual and asexual.

If I seem interesting or you have any questions or comments go ahead and reply or add me as a friend! I love talking to people and even making friends! I look forward to talking with you! 

Edited by little.miss.e, 12 May 2019 - 12:40 AM.

• darkronin and Wolfie73 like this

#2 Guest_Wolf0993_*

Guest_Wolf0993_*
    • Guests

Posted 05 August 2018 - 09:45 PM

Hello I'm Dennis 27 almost 28. I've had a few partners. I'm slow to open up but am always there for others. Slow is good with what me. I have baggage but who doesn't. I'm what's known as a soft D. Im saving up to get my own farm and work and luve of the land. Ive never liked city life but but the open night sky is what drives me at times. Well if you have questions ask.

#3 Wolfie73

Wolfie73

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 01:07 PM

Hello I would love to get to know you better to find out if we might be a match. I live in ohio and like to watch movies and spend time in the outdoors. I also like to watch movies and design vinyl stickers. I also have a dog that is with me most of the time. Currently I am looking for my first little. I like all sizes from little to bbw the little age range I am looking for is between o-4. So if you like what I wrote message me and we can talk more

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: christian, michigan, nerdy, art, music, video games, bbw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users