• 55 posts
    • LocationLeicester

Posted 27 July 2018 - 03:01 PM

Age (Required): 22
    Name: James
    Role: Caregiver
    Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
    Looking for: Little/Pet/Submissive
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): Strictly monogamous
    Number of partners I have: 0

--------------------------------------------

About me

Daily Life

As of writing this personal I am working as a software development intern in which I work within a team creating various pieces of software (if you want to know more specifically what I make, just ask!). Although my current role is centred around software development my career interests mainly revolve around data and I am currently looking for various jobs for when I graduate such as Data Analysis and Data Science roles. Soon I will be returning to university to finish my degree (computer science) which I am sure will be stressful yet fun!

Hobbies

In my free time I love playing Pokémon Go with friends, this has allowed me to improve on my social skills and helped me handle my anxiety in stressful situations. Walking around so much has also benefit me physically and helped my lose over 2 stone this year and I hope to continue you that for the forseeable future. As well as programming in my career I also enjoy creating small applications (bots etc) for various different functions which I deem useful, helping my further my knowledge and saving myself some time in the long run. In addition, I am a huge movie geek and tend to go to the cinema at least once a fortnight - mainly to relax - but also to watch awesome movies! Finally I am a big fan of mythology (mainly greek) and love to read the tales as bedtime stories.

DDlg

I have known about DDlg for just over 3 years and met my first partner shortly after, I've certainly learnt a lot about myself during that time and feel as though the experience I've gained through various different relationships with a vast array of differences between themselves has been invaluable and I hope to use that in my next (hopefully final!) relationship. As a caregiver I am very protective of my little but I've learnt to restrain myself from being over-bearing, I am also a very stable minded person which I believe helps me support my little as my state of my mind if consistant allowing me to be dependable emotionally.

About You

Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
    Location: Within the UK or nearby countries (E.g. holland/france)
    Lifestyle: I don't enjoy drinking/partying and from experience I've not matched well with women that enjoy those kinds of things on a regular basis

Edited by CymoP, 30 August 2019 - 10:43 AM.

• Puppy Terry likes this

#2 littlejadeyladey

littlejadeyladey

Baby girl

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 55 posts
    • LocationWiltshire

Posted 04 August 2018 - 12:43 PM

hi im a little in wiltshire i am looking for a caregiver hopefully long term relationship i do get quite clingy and affectionate i love watching cartoons playing with my unicorn stuffie my little age is 3ish and my big age is 19 I do like cuddles and will give them out at random and sometimes strange times as I love showing people I love them anyway if you like what you read please message me ^.^

#3 Babypinkiepie

Babypinkiepie

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts
    • LocationPeterborough

Posted 30 August 2018 - 09:38 AM

Hey I’m 27 and from Peterborough, I should tell you know I’m a little curvy, and have 34k cup boobs so if you don’t like big boobs probably best to not reply. But your only. A 40 min drive away so I thought why not try my luck. Oh I’m also a massive geek, like I play wow used to play in big yugioh tournaments. And my local geek shop is owned by one of my best friends :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: uk, leicester, caregiver

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users