50 replies to this topic

#41 Kekeim2

Kekeim2

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 31 posts

Posted 02 November 2018 - 09:17 PM

Okay, i have thought about this. So i vote that we use groupme. Groupme is a app where you can create groups, to socialize with only selected people in the group. Only memembers can add people to their group. If we all of us created or used emails to sign up to this app and add each other to this group. Then we could communicate properly. If any little would like to do this or for me to set it up than i can. And after setting it up. I could message u privately the name of the group . It's an app that can be used on iphone or Android. Perfectly simple to use, and secure.

#42 littlekitten7715

littlekitten7715

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 28 posts
    • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 08 November 2018 - 03:24 PM

Hi hi! I’m from SC too! I haven’t been on the forum in a while. I just got back on!

#43 babyprincesskeke

babyprincesskeke

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts
    • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 26 November 2018 - 10:36 PM

Okay, i have thought about this. So i vote that we use groupme. Groupme is a app where you can create groups, to socialize with only selected people in the group. Only memembers can add people to their group. If we all of us created or used emails to sign up to this app and add each other to this group. Then we could communicate properly. If any little would like to do this or for me to set it up than i can. And after setting it up. I could message u privately the name of the group . It's an app that can be used on iphone or Android. Perfectly simple to use, and secure.

Did a groupme ever get made? I would love an NC littles group chat!! Let me know :)

#44 Kekeim2

Kekeim2

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 31 posts

Posted 28 February 2019 - 12:32 AM

Been a while. Uhmmm. Okay. Whoever is still interested in the groupme ill send it out. So it'll grow hopefully. So any new little people comment ur interest, and I'll send u the name of the group. And if i can find a link to the official app

#45 lilhowlingwolf

lilhowlingwolf

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 10 posts
    • LocationFayetteville, NC

Posted 27 March 2019 - 02:07 PM

I’m in NC!!!

#46 TJBDSM

TJBDSM

⛓🕯❤️Daddy ❤️🕯⛓

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 11 posts
    • LocationNorth Carolina, United States Of America

Posted 27 March 2019 - 03:47 PM

Just a warning " the user LilHowlingWolf was supposed to come to a meetup hosted and put together by a friend of mine and another member but she failed to show up or even give notice that she couldn't come so she was very flaky and inconsiderate so please be careful"!! Be safe about who you invite to come!!!"  

• DreamyBaby likes this

#47 Kekeim2

Kekeim2

Advanced Member

• Members
    • PipPipPip
    • 31 posts

Posted 31 March 2019 - 11:32 PM

Okay.... I still haven't officially heard back from anyone in a while to communicate about friendship, before thinking of making plans but thanks..... I guess.

#48 mv1205

mv1205

• Members
    • Pip
    • 7 posts

Posted 04 May 2019 - 05:13 PM

Hiii I’m Marie and from NC!! I’d love to meet up! Anyone in Charlotte or close by that we can meet?? I have kik .
    • Oghitgirl01 likes this

#49 Oghitgirl01

Oghitgirl01

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 04 May 2019 - 08:42 PM

Hiii any littles near Charlotte close to the ages of 18-25 wantta be friends we can have a group chat and then have a meet up when we are comfy

#50 mv1205

mv1205

• Members
    • Pip
    • 7 posts

Posted 05 May 2019 - 04:12 AM

I’m in Charlotte but I’m 32.....is that still ok? 😳😳 is love to chat first and get to know each other before we all meet. That’s better I think!

#51 babyprincesskeke

babyprincesskeke

• Members
    • Pip
    • 4 posts
    • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 17 May 2019 - 09:58 AM

Hiii I’m Marie and from NC!! I’d love to meet up! Anyone in Charlotte or close by that we can meet?? I have kik .

I'm near Charlotte! 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: South carolina, North Carolina, Littles, Peeps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users