not sure if I belong

father.figure

hey guys. I'm totally new to the whole world of role play bdsm and especially ddlg but I've spent all night looking into this and I'm really interested except there's one main problem . . I don't feel like a dad. I chose my username I thought it'd be kinda funny but honestly I don't know if I'd be a good dad. from exploring the forum and other sites it seems the dom / sub aspect of the relationship is mostly what attracts people. I've always been more submissive in relationships I like to spoil my girl and treat her and wake up in the middle of the night to make sure she has enough blanket and make breakfast and rub her tummy when she's on her moon those kinds of things. I'm not sure I'm in the right place because basically my ideal situation would be where we can both be little except I'm not really into little "things" I guess. I prefer watching grown up movies and like to think about the world at large often and look at the stars and wonder about things that idk if typical littles are into. I'm just super intrigued about this whole world I've discovered.

As far as "belonging" is considered, remove any idea in your head that this has anything to do with being a dad, or anything otherwise family related. This dynamic is very commonly associated with incest, which is has absolutely nothing to do with, simply because of the term "Daddy". That title serves it's purpose not to imply you're someone's father, but to imply a dominant, caregiving role. Hence the alternative name to the dynamic, "Caregiver/little".

Secondly, you could be a switch! Perhaps instead of being a little on your other side, a middle is more appropriate. Read up on the forums about that!

lol thanks guys and yeah it had nothing to do with incest at all I wasn't even thinking of it that way. I've done only mild role play irl nothing like this though I'm really new to this type of idea. I meant belong as in this forum I've never tried something like this and maybe I'd be too shy just like I said I'm curious about this lifestyle I thought maybe there was other things I should look into instead? idk I'm faded now and all this feels awkward lol.