•  

• Photo

19 / France / Looking for a little friend (female) to cuddle and be naughty with~

Little Girl Sister Europe France

• Please log in to reply
    No replies to this topic

Staff Notice: This is an inactive personal and the starter hasn't visited our community in over a month. You are unlikely to get a response from them and responding to this personal is not recommended.

#1 chaton

chaton

❀ looking for a little friend ❀

• Members
    • Pip
    • 7 posts
    • Location❀ France ❀

Posted 12 August 2018 - 08:29 PM

Age (Required): 19
    Little Age: 5-8
    Name: Tala
    Role: Little
    Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
    Looking for: Looking for a little friend (female) to cuddle and be naughty with~
    Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other): "Open"
    Number of partners I have: 1

--------------------------------------------

Hi hi~ I will try to keep this short. ❀
    My name is Tala. I am 19 and I am in a relationship with my Papa (soon to be 23). 

I'm very relaxed and open-minded about my surroundings. I'm bubbly and love being small all the time~ My little age is usually ranged between 5 and 8.. But I can regress to be even smaller or progress to be even older sometimes. But not so often! I love all little ages nonetheless!
    I love things like video games and drawing! Lots of things! 

My Papa and I are interested in having another little girl to be my "sister". Not necessarily being in a poly relationship... Just a girl to have lots of fun with. And not just for naughty things! I'd love to be best friends too!! For all kinds of things! Like going out on cute lunch "dates" or.. Going to the movies together! Not just lewd stuff! We will both be there for you through thick and thin! Pinky promise! ❀

My Papa would love to treat you (whoever is interested) appropriately according to your little age and desires! So no need to feel pressured into a certain role! We want you to be yourself!

Of course, there will be rules and boundaries in place~ And we will respect your own boundaries as well~ But that's for later! 

If you are interested, please message me and tell me a little about yourself. ❀ 
    If you have any questions regarding this relationship, I will gladly answer them all the best I can~ ❀

❀ You must be 18+ ❀
    ❀ You must at least live in Europe ❀ We live in France ❀
    ❀ Genuine interest replies only, please ❀

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Little, Girl, Sister, Europe, France

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users