• Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 14 August 2018 - 11:36 PM

Little Age: 2-4
    Name: Ella
    Role: little girl
    Sexual Orientation: straight
    Looking for: daddy
    [b]Relationship preference (Polyamory , Monogamous , or other)
    : monogamous
    [b]Number of partners I have
    : 0
    --------------------------------------------
    My little space:
    In little space I am usually really shy at first. Once I warm up I can be a bit bratty but that can be easily controlled with structure. I enjoy many things such as coloring, pacis, bottles and much more. I do not and will not sexualize this part of me but am more than willing to be sexual as a big girl. I should also mention I am very clingy.

What I want in a daddy:
    I need someone who has the time for someone that is as clingy and needy as my little space is. I understand life can be busy so I don’t need the constant attention but I would like to have someone who makes time for calls and talking to me frequently . I also need someone with a good balance of not only love and care but also a sense of dominance and structure. I would prefer someone that is local but if you are not I am also open to long distance. That being said, I am looking for something long term. I need someone who is ready to take this kind of lifestyle seriously and live it out with me.

Myself in general:
    I travel a ton working with an organization who specializes in helping children in 3rd world countries. This is what I love to do and possibly plan to do for the rest of my life. I also have recently accepted a practice of fitness. Don’t get me wrong, I can probably eat 50 chicken nuggets in one sitting but I am learning to think about what I’m putting in my body and taking care of it. ( I’ve never put 50 chicken nuggets in my body at one time). I read a ton and love anything that has to do with adventure. I love new expieriences and ideas and am a very open person to most things

I don’t really know what else to put on here but you are more than welcome to ask me any questions. My kik is daddysbabyella and I will most likely respond there before I do here :)

#2 NHDaddy

NHDaddy

NHDaddy

• Members
    • PipPip
    • 19 posts
    • Locationnew hampshire

Posted 15 August 2018 - 09:29 PM

Hello Ella,

I read your post and thought it would be nice to reach out to you and maybe chat sometime.  I have just come back to this site after being gone for a while, I am not near you but am also looking for something that would start onlline but work up to 24-7. Please take a few moments to read my profile and if you like what I have to offer drop me a line and we can chat. I hope your well and look forward to talking with you. 

#3 tmarshalek

tmarshalek

• Members
    • Pip
    • 2 posts

Posted 03 October 2019 - 09:48 PM

Hey i was wondering if you were still looking for a dom daddy? Im 19 years old and i live in houston right now i stay in the north west side ( Cypress ). I have some experince but only like a years worth. i have had two other littles before but i havent had a little in a few years and im looking to getting out there and meeting another one soon. I am so very intreseted in getting to know eachother beceause i think we would hit it off well if youre intreseted in getting to know me more add me on snapchat t.marshalek25

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Houston

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users